Bridgestone Vs Michelin

Prisionary

Michelin teesuko , I changed stock tires on my old sedan to Michelin few years back , nakka ki nagalokam ki difference lekka undi

stock ties - nakka , Michelin - nagalokam if my reference was not clear

wet weather , snow lo chala sarlu skid ayinai stock tires, Michelin was way way better on worst weather conditions 

Discount tires/ America tire/tire rack - check reviews, every tire is different, both are great companies but also some of their products may not best suited and one of them performs better. It depends on what kind of vehicle you drive like a hybrid, electric, 4 wheel, sports , sedan, suv etc. also you are paying for the brand, similar rated/reviewed tire can be obtained for less

Discount tires/ America tire/tire rack - Same company but very best in business, they do lifetime free rotations and free repair if any, best thing is they stand by warranty, meaning if the tire is rated for 60k mines but you got only 40k, then they would pass on the 20k refund into the subsequent purchase you make.

costco is great too but they sell handful brands and hence less choice

4 hours ago, Prisionary said:

Renditlo eh tires best vaa.. 

@Spartan

michelin any day leader in AS, low road noise, very good dry and wet braking and good treadwear

Bridgestone and Continental also good, I would go wit with michelin pilot AS 4 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

They are built for 85K miles… low noise and all season tires.. 

Bro..pls tell which one it is. Mine were RFT and dobbed after 27k miles plus lot of road noise and worst cornering. 

22 hours ago, Prisionary said:

Renditlo eh tires best vaa.. 

@Spartan

I used both for my two cars. Bridgestone has more width so mileage dropped for the car. Michelin is the best. felt car is running smooth on michelein. I bought both from costco