Urgent: any one travelled from India to USA this month

Hindhustani

Have not traveled yet but my In-laws will be going back to India next week..checked with multiple sources and don't need any covid test for travel..this is for USA to India..for India to USA you need rtpcr test

6 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Have not traveled yet but my In-laws will be going back to India next week..checked with multiple sources and don't need any covid test for travel..

TS wants india to USA

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro , do we need to carry covid 19 results? Airlines Qatar 

We need RTPCR test in 24 hrs before we board the plane. last week my friend travelled in Etihad airlines from india to USA ....

1 hour ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro , do we need to carry covid 19 results? Airlines Qatar 

kaavali bhayya..as of today...1 day before (not 24 hours as people are mentioning)...that is even if your flight is Monday night 11:30PM, you can get the test done any time on Sunday and have the results before flying.  Phone lo choopisthe chaalu.  Backup kinda paper copy pettukovachu (phone battery dead ayina/phone poyina etc.) but not required.

42 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Have not traveled yet but my In-laws will be going back to India next week..checked with multiple sources and don't need any covid test for travel..this is for USA to India..for India to USA you need rtpcr test

India ki going kadu .. going from India to USA 

8 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

kaavali bhayya..as of today...1 day before (not 24 hours as people are mentioning)...that is even if your flight is Monday night 11:30PM, you can get the test done any time on Sunday and have the results before flying.  Phone lo choopisthe chaalu.  Backup kinda paper copy pettukovachu (phone battery dead ayina/phone poyina etc.) but not required.

RTPCR within 24 hours ichevi ekkada untay India lo ?