tax return reduced by $4450

yemdoing

IRS site ki velli chusthey ila antundhi.. Schedule 8812 is the culprit yemo ani na doubt

Refundable child tax credit or additional child tax credit from Schedule 8812--4,950 ( this is what I entered in 1040). Did I get more money from govt by mistake in 2021 and now are they taking it back ? Asalu yem jarigindho oncham cheppandi please.

We changed the refundable Child Tax Credit amount claimed on your tax return because there was an error on Schedule 8812, Credits for Qualifying Children and Other Dependents, in one of the following:

• The computation of the credit on Schedule 8812 was incorrect.
  • The amount on Schedule 8812 was not transferred correctly to your tax return.
  • You received advance Child Tax Credit payments but did not reconcile them or you reconciled them incorrectly

We changed the amount claimed as Recovery Rebate Credit on your tax return. The error was in one or more of the following:

• The Social Security number of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent was missing or incomplete. (verified not applicable to me)
  • The last name of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent does not match our records.(verified not applicable to me)
  • One or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent exceeds the age limit.(verified not applicable to me)
  • Your adjusted gross income exceeds $75,000 ($150,000 if married filing jointly, $112,500 if head of household).(verified not applicable to me)
  • The amount was computed incorrectly.

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

IRS site ki velli chusthey ila antundhi.. Schedule 8812 is the culprit yemo ani na doubt

Refundable child tax credit or additional child tax credit from Schedule 8812--4,950 ( this is what I entered in 1040). Did I get more money from govt by mistake in 2021 and now are they taking it back ? Asalu yem jarigindho oncham cheppandi please.

We changed the refundable Child Tax Credit amount claimed on your tax return because there was an error on Schedule 8812, Credits for Qualifying Children and Other Dependents, in one of the following:

• The computation of the credit on Schedule 8812 was incorrect.
  • The amount on Schedule 8812 was not transferred correctly to your tax return.
  • You received advance Child Tax Credit payments but did not reconcile them or you reconciled them incorrectly

We changed the amount claimed as Recovery Rebate Credit on your tax return. The error was in one or more of the following:

• The Social Security number of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent was missing or incomplete. (verified not applicable to me)
  • The last name of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent does not match our records.(verified not applicable to me)
  • One or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent exceeds the age limit.(verified not applicable to me)
  • Your adjusted gross income exceeds $75,000 ($150,000 if married filing jointly, $112,500 if head of household).(verified not applicable to me)
  • The amount was computed incorrectly.

^^

On 4/23/2022 at 3:25 PM, LazyRohit said:

3600 child tax credit 

eip ani 1400 per person iccharu

ivanmi future credit ani 2021 lo icharu

w2 emanna change ayyinda nedi last yr ki?

adey naaku artham kavalatledu... I got child tax credit and EIP also.

W2 change avvaledu.. asalau how much am I eligible for and how much did I get ani artham avvatledu