Jack Dorsey on Musk buyout of Twitter. - mixed messages.

Raven_Rayes

“In principle, I don’t believe anyone should own or run Twitter. It wants to be a public good at a protocol level, not a company. Solving for the problem of it being a company however, Elon is the singular solution I trust. I trust his mission to extend the light of consciousness.

This is why I love Jack Dorsey. He realizes that Twitter should be a protocol, not a company.

But I doubt Musk bought the company to make it a public good. He bought it because he's getting hammered on Twitter everyday for his stupidity. Either way, if Musk does open Twitter's protocol for other microblogs to tap into, it's a huge net positive for the internet.

Hope Jack Dorsey is right about Elon Musk.

Bochu lera.....

Jack Dorsey gadu oka liberal gandu gadu ,vadu edho vagutunatadu..vadni vadi employees e serious ga tiskoru nuv enduku akkuva alchistunav

12 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Bochu lera.....

Jack Dorsey gadu oka liberal gandu gadu ,vadu edho vagutunatadu..vadni vadi employees e serious ga tiskoru nuv enduku akkuva alchistunav

liberal, racist ivantha evadiki kaavaali ra..

I want twitter to open its protocol, and put its engineering team to create services for the decentralized network. Its a direction that none of the social media companies have gone, while busy building their own walled garden.

Musk is promising to make Twitter open. But whether he'll deliver on it or not, remains to be seen. especially because return on investment on this meagre. Otherwise Jack has been wanting to do it since forever, and was stopped by the big banks that he sold the company to.

This is more akin to Google stepping into the browser business and monopolizing it, and sidelining Firefox. Unless Musk has a way of doing this, its not that easy to monetize huge investment into developing services (especially the current pathetic search feature) for the decentralized network.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

liberal, racist ivantha evadiki kaavaali ra..

I want twitter to open its protocol, and put its engineering team to create services for the decentralized network. Its a direction that none of the social media companies have gone, while busy building their own walled garden.

Musk is promising to make Twitter open. But whether he'll deliver on it or not, remains to be seen. especially because return on investment on this meagre. Otherwise Jack has been wanting to do it since forever, and was stopped by the big banks that he sold the company to.

This is more akin to Google stepping into the browser business and monopolizing it, and sidelining Firefox. Unless Musk has a way of doing this, its not that easy to monetize huge investment into developing services (especially the current pathetic search feature) for the decentralized network.

governments like china can effect Tesla if they have issues with content on Twitter. even india for that matter. no idea how Elon can tackle that. maybe he will just give up on twitter eventually

41 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

governments like china can effect Tesla if they have issues with content on Twitter. even india for that matter. no idea how Elon can tackle that. maybe he will just give up on twitter eventually

he wont care about all of that. He'll leverage Twitter to promote his brands. Its the least interesting part of his buying of twitter.

all I'm interested is - is he willing to open twitter's protocols, and invest in creating services for the decentralized networks.

he's saying he'll block bots and verify handles better. that's impossible to achieve and a waste of time.

Jack clear ga chepthunnadu what he wants and tried to achieve as Twitter CEO, and couldn't because he was constrained by wallst. Parag Agarwal has that same vision ani antunnadu.

Musk hasn't said anything concrete.