India to USA recent travelers come here !

Doravaru

18 hours ago, Doravaru said:

RT pcr test 1 day mundu chepichukovala? 
local lo ekkadaina cheyinchukovocha or Hyderabad vellala? 
Food items like Sweets , pickles, ginger garlic paste lantivi teeskellocha or teesestunnara? Recently travelled vallu Evaraina untey please share your experiences!

thnx 

go to airport , there is a rapid RT-PCR test Centre outside , you will get results in 30m to 45 min. They charge around 3k. Quick and convenient. 

19 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Food items like Sweets , pickles, ginger garlic paste lantivi teeskellocha or teesestunnara? Recently travelled vallu Evaraina untey please share your experiences!

thnx 

landed yesterday from India at Chicago... got my RT-PCR test done in my hometown.. enquired couple of places by telling US travel to see if they can give results with in a day and they charged around 700 instead of 350 and sent pdf copy directly thru whatsapp... now with cases down, some labs are sending to other locations to do testing...

20 hours ago, raccharambola said:

RT-PCR test get it done before 24 hours. you can get this test in any Apollo pharmacy labs available near by. you will need passport and flight tickets for the test.

you need to carry & upload below documents in airline site:

1. RT-PCR result

2.VAccination proof

3. self attestation form 

when you upload all the documents you can do check in online. 

you can bring whatever you want other than restricted 

self attestation form? ekkada dorukuthundi bro

20 hours ago, Doravaru said:

thnx 

RT-PCR should have QR code and details of ur passport number and DOB or Age

1 hour ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

landed yesterday from India at Chicago... got my RT-PCR test done in my hometown.. enquired couple of places by telling US travel to see if they can give results with in a day and they charged around 700 instead of 350 and sent pdf copy directly thru whatsapp... now with cases down, some labs are sending to other locations to do testing...

RT-PCR should have QR code and details of ur passport number and DOB or Age ???

2 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

self attestation form? ekkada dorukuthundi bro

This needs to be filled online in airlines site, Fill the form download it and sign it and upload it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

QR Code - Yes. And it should have either Passport Number or DOB.  It seems all ICMR labs are aware of this format and u can just specify US travel

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

before the test, if you tell them that you are doing test for international travel, they will  ask passport, DOB etc details and print them on report.

13 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Ikkada odalaru kada .. amma pettina avakaya bamma cheti sweets anukuntu . Oddu antey aa dash valla dash lu ayithey rice kuda teeskapotharu meeru maree bhayapadtunnaru ani edava comparisons 

BESTEST thing  is to courier (DHL/garudavega) there and come here. It will be here with in 5 days. I do this all time.

HASSLEFREE..

Doesn't cost huge... i think 15k rs for 15kg or something like that.. pickels/sweets/curryleaves/powders all allowed. (I think almost everything except medicines.)

Even when I didn't go to india, they send from india... every Pongal/sankranthi season.

16 hours ago, areyentiraidhi said:

before the test, if you tell them that you are doing test for international travel, they will  ask passport, DOB etc details and print them on report.

QR code undala report paina ?