ee modi gaadentra, lovecrusader ga.

Raven_Rayes

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

tax ki ownership ki enti link? em vaaguthunnav.

nenu adigina quechen ki answer ivvu mundhu... can states float oil companies and stiff the union on its cess?? If that is allowed, max 10yrs, India can split happily with states finding their own way.

koncham brain vaadu. mari ekkuva excite aypothunnav union govt defend cheyyataaniki.. ekkada sadivav ee chethha ni, bharatrakshak aa? or nee sontha kalpithama?

Tax ki ownership ki evadu link pettindu ? WHy are states involving in union subject like fuel ? Its the responsibility of Union to secure energy and they should have the say in pricing as well as tax...

States edikeli vachinayi asalu fuel mida tax veyadaniki ? they don't own neither regulate or have a say....

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Tax ki ownership ki evadu link pettindu ? WHy are states involving in union subject like fuel ? Its the responsibility of Union to secure energy and they should have the say in pricing as well as tax...

States edikeli vachinayi asalu fuel mida tax veyadaniki ? they don't own neither regulate or have a say....

babu... nee telivi ki naa salaam. mind baaga 10ginattu undhi neeku

constitution gives the states to tax everything that is sold in their territory. It acutally restricts Union govt's right to tax sales, which was amended when gst was passed. How does 'who produced it' matter?

futureofandhra tho ekkuva maatladi brain 10gindhemo.. edho contrarian opinion cheppalani don't make a fool of yourself.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

WHy are states involving in union subject like fuel ? Its the responsibility of Union to secure energy and they should have the say in pricing as well as tax...

goalpost shifting start chesaav.. this is why its pointless to talk to you.

nuvvu cheppindaaniki explanation ivvaamante meaningless cover drives esthunnav.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

u will fail until u learn how to respect 

its my aim to achieve greatness.. not to convince bozos of anything here.

respect evadiki nenu ichindi naa history lo nay ledhu.

I'm polite to people who are polite to me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its my aim to achieve greatness.. not to convince bozos of anything here.

respect evadiki nenu ichindi naa history lo nay ledhu.

I'm polite to people who are polite to me.

then stop saying shut up to others lol

greatness comes with manners if thats u r aim 

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nuvvu lorry kindha sachi po ra.. aapestha post cheyyatam.

ok ra, nuvvu nee Modi gola aapara babu chiraku dobbutundi. Modi is ageing taruvaata nee favourite Rahul gade PM avtaadu appativaraku kaasta ucha aapuko. Ippudu evvadu PM aina India sankanaakipotaadi so calm down.

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

babu... nee telivi ki naa salaam. mind baaga 10ginattu undhi neeku

constitution gives the states to tax everything that is sold in their territory. It acutally restricts Union govt's right to tax sales, which was amended when gst was passed. How does 'who produced it' matter?

futureofandhra tho ekkuva maatladi brain 10gindhemo.. edho contrarian opinion cheppalani don't make a fool of yourself.

May be

15 minutes ago, huma said:

ok ra, nuvvu nee Modi gola aapara babu chiraku dobbutundi. Modi is ageing taruvaata nee favourite Rahul gade PM avtaadu appativaraku kaasta ucha aapuko. Ippudu evvadu PM aina India sankanaakipotaadi so calm down.

eppudu sasthunnav cheppu mundhu. nee id choosthey ney naaku chiraku 10guthondi.

aa kopam tho nay modi post lu esthunna.

23 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

then stop saying shut up to others lol

greatness comes with manners if thats u r aim 

greatness comes from curiosity, and determination. manners is for idiots like you who aim for mediocrity.

I decided when I was 15yrs old, that nobody is actually deserving of any respect naturally.

I will be living in a space station by 2025, looking down on all losers on earth.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

siggu undha ledha vaadiki.. kadupu em thintunnadu?

@Lovecrusader

union basically stealing from states with fuel taxes.. dammu untey, union tax ni zero ki temmanu.. chi chi..

veedela PM ayyado chillara yedhava.

Jagan gadu enni sarlu penchado chudu.....last 3 years lo 5 times ,highest price in india is ap....

9 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Jagan gadu enni sarlu penchado chudu.....last 3 years lo 5 times ,highest price in india is ap....

Jagan gaadu penchite, Jagan ni vaadiki vote esinollu aduguthaar anna.

Modi evadu adagataaniki bochhu gaadu. vaadi vaadi gaddam.