• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Manishican

• veerigadu

• Apple_Banana

• Netflixmovieguz

Popular Days

11 minutes ago, Manishican said:

5 to 6% rate will lead to depression. I see max 2 to 3% rate. 

With negative growth, will still fed raise the rates?

No choice with inflation, they had a choice last year but played politics and people will pay the price.

Last 1 year money vichala vidi ga flow ayindi.. naaku telisina OPT kurrrodu driving sarigga raakundane BMW konnadu(50K).. I am not saying he should not but avasaram lekunda kuda kontunnaru ante money ela circulate avutundo.. I still remember 2008 days when I got my first project I went to Acura dealer and paid advance for TSX(my first car) next week delivery,the next day I got email about contract termination. 🙏 malli ippati daaka konale Acura aa debbaki.😜

Before covid, economy was about to shrink at 1.5% rate. Fed was about to cut interest rates.

Last 2 years lo, everyone I know bought a house. I see no one buying a house for next 2 years. My guess is house sales will fall next 2 years.

Fed will stop raising interest rates only when it sees job losses

8 minutes ago, Manishican said:

Before covid, economy was about to shrink at 1.5% rate. Fed was about to cut interest rates.

Last 2 years lo, everyone I know bought a house. I see no one buying a house for next 2 years. My guess is house sales will fall next 2 years.

Fed will stop raising interest rates only when it sees job losses

people with cash and huge downpayments are still buying the new homes. They don't care about the rates. 

1 minute ago, sureshkonda said:

people with cash and huge downpayments are still buying the new homes. They don't care about the rates. 

Housing bubble blast annavvu vere thread llo