Musk mawaaaa on fireee...

veerigadu

twitter ki vaadi ideas maatram chaala mediocre ga undhi.. I can come up with better stuff for twitter in my sleep.

looks like he doesn't want to lose $45b that he's putting into twitter. lol.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven_Rayes

• veerigadu

• MRI

• The_Mentalist

9 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Elon is the guy like steve jobs, he did not once but many times with various verticals, like steve jobs he is greatest marketer and innovator   

Musk’s first company – which he founded in 1995 – was an online local business directory called Zip2. In 1999, Compaq Computer Corp. bought Zip2 for $307 million and it became a part of the search engine AltaVista. The sale earned Musk $22 million.

He then founded an online bank called X.com which merged with Confinity in 2000 – and later rebranded as PayPal. When eBay bought PayPal for $1.5 billion in 2002, it is thought Musk made around $170 million, after taxes.

In 2002, Musk founded SpaceX, an aerospace manufacturer, which has been valued at $74 billion. He joined Tesla in 2004 and became its CEO in 2008. The car company is thought to be worth more than $1 trillion.

He's a master troll first and foremost.

Steve Jobs took himself way too seriously, and deluded about his power to 'change the world' or some such sh1t.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Bill Gates lives in a mansion. Elon Musk lives in a container studio in a spaceport. if nothing, I respect Elon Musk for actually living the life that I want to.

Elon Musk fans koncham mooskunte, inka baavuntundhi. The guy himself is mostly harmless compared to plain psychos that came out of paypal. Like Peter Thiel, who ran an investors fund with his bs and lost investor money. and founded a sick surveillance company to help criminal US govt.

Taxes katte rakam kadhuuu Musk mawaaaa. All his wealth is saved in stocks. He does not liquidate any of his stocks or pay taxes. Capital gains clause ni baga vaduthunnadu...

Bill Gates lives in a mansion. Elon Musk lives in a container studio in a spaceport. if nothing, I respect Elon Musk for actually living the life that I want to.

Elon Musk fans koncham mooskunte, inka baavuntundhi. The guy himself is mostly harmless compared to plain psychos that came out of paypal. Like Peter Thiel, who ran an investors fund with his bs and lost investor money. and founded a sick surveillance company to help criminal US govt.

So you respect homeless? Or just the homeless billionaires 🙂 

akkada veerigadu saying as if money brings you somethin special. Bill Gates is an indecent piece of sh1t. compared to him Elon Musk is much better. Elon Musk's father, paternal grandfather, maternal grandfather everyone comes from incredible wealth too btw.

Errol Musk at most has a networth of a few million dollars may be. Also, Elon said, his dad gave him nothing on Twitter long back, if I remember correctly. All that he might have given Elon are the genes. His dad was an engineer/inventor, grandparents were adventurers and great grandmother was the first female Chiropractor of Canada. 

49 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

So you respect homeless? Or just the homeless billionaires 🙂 

I respect those who don't own cars and homes. especially obscenely wealthy pointless stupid cars and homes.

35 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Errol Musk at most has a networth of a few million dollars may be. Also, Elon said, his dad gave him nothing on Twitter long back, if I remember correctly. All that he might have given Elon are the genes. His dad was an engineer/inventor, grandparents were adventurers and great grandmother was the first female Chiropractor of Canada. 

whatever man.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Taxes katte rakam kadhuuu Musk mawaaaa. All his wealth is saved in stocks. He does not liquidate any of his stocks or pay taxes. Capital gains clause ni baga vaduthunnadu...

i guess iyour ideal person is one that buys bs homes and commercial properties and leach off renting it at sky high prices to actually productive people. is that so?

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I respect those who don't own cars and homes. especially obscenely wealthy pointless stupid cars and homes.

You are misinformed. Its not that he never owned anything. He used to own Masion in Bel Air which he sold recently and now a new one is under construction near Lake Travis, Austin

Just now, AreyOSamba said:

You are misinformed. Its not that he never owned anything. He used to own Masion in Bel Air which he sold recently and now a new one is under construction near Lake Travis, Austin

okay.