This weekend kgf2 will beat RRR collections

chandrabhai7

12 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Over all collections aa? Just hindi antunnava

Alll

rrr 1127 crores 

kgf2 1105 crores 

actaul overseas RRR advantage unde

Quite incredible really. I really thought KGF2 would not reach anywhere close to RRR's collections so it's quite a spectacular achievement. I hope to see the movie once it is available on streaming.

Anyone who saw the movie who could expound on what could be the reasons why KGF2 has done exceedingly well? 

10 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Quite incredible really. I really thought KGF2 would not reach anywhere close to RRR's collections so it's quite a spectacular achievement. I hope to see the movie once it is available on streaming.

Anyone who saw the movie who could expound on what could be the reasons why KGF2 has done exceedingly well? 

hmmm.. unexpoundable. hehe..

I'm still trying to figure out how rajamouli's unwatchable films are watched so widely. kgf no idea. never watched even trailer for those movies.

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rajamouli gonna cry. haha..

Why would he cry his bahubali2 is still number one and kgf2 is still gonna be number 2

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why would he cry his bahubali2 is still number one and kgf2 is still gonna be number 2

I don't know.. He spent like 5 times on the movie, both on time spent in making it and money, and KGF still caught up.

next time he makes a movie, this is gonna grate at his soul.

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ala kadu last time bahubali2 became highest grossing and with in 2 weeks surprising ga China lo dangal hit ayi crossed bahubali 2 record 

bow kgf2 with 100c budget ovetook 550 cr budget 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't know.. He spent like 5 times on the movie, both on time spent in making it and money, and KGF still caught up.

next time he makes a movie, this is gonna grate at his soul.

Yes you donno. Bahubali2 is 200 cr and it collected more than kgf2.

you just need a reason to hate him coz our desi always are good at one thing, crying :giggle:

3 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Ala kadu last time bahubali2 became highest grossing and with in 2 weeks surprising ga China lo dangal hit ayi crossed bahubali 2 record 

bow kgf2 with 100c budget ovetook 550 cr budget 

Both bahubali and bahubali2 are bigger hits than kgf1 and Kgf2  in revenue wise and budget wise.

lol bahubali2 alone is bigger hit than kgf2 and kgf1 combined lol revenue wise and with a budget of just 200 cr

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes you donno. Bahubali2 is 200 cr and it collected more than kgf2.

you just need a reason to hate him coz our desi always are good at one thing, crying :giggle:

ahh.. what an insight into the mind of a desi.