This weekend kgf2 will beat RRR collections

chandrabhai7

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Both bahubali and bahubali2 are bigger hits than kgf1 and Kgf2  in revenue wise and budget wise.

lol bahubali alone is bigger hit than kgf2 and kgf1 combined lol revenue wise and with a budget of just 200 cr

I just want rajamouli to cry. is that too much to ask?

Hehe crying desi can’t answer my question :giggle:

yeah I can't. and I don't care. I want rajamouli to cry. or atleast imagine that he is crying.

1 hour ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Endi Ee darunam

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't know.. He spent like 5 times on the movie, both on time spent in making it and money, and KGF still caught up.

next time he makes a movie, this is gonna grate at his soul.

How much kgf1 collected lol compared to RRR.  If you wanna compare sequel why don’t you compare same rajamouli’s bahubali2 with Kgf2 

you just need a reason to hate him, maybe because he is kamma and you are converted teddies? Lol

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah I can't. and I don't care. I want rajamouli to cry. or atleast imagine that he is crying.

He earns better than you and has india wide fame why would he cry on your comment lol

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

How much kgf1 collected lol compared to RRR.  If you wanna compare sequel why don’t you compare same rajamouli’s bahubali2 with Kgf2 

you just need a reason to hate him, maybe because he is kamma and you are converted teddies? Lol

rey, aapa ra nayana inka.

why do people hate certain celebrities antey em cheppalani expecting?

why are you so bothered if people hate him? did he pay you to defend him? lol.

• Haha 1

He earns better than you and has india wide fame why would he cry on your comment lol

haha.. I meant cry on kgf2 success ra tuppass yedhava.

why would he cry on my comment.. andukey he appointed you kadha. you do your job. me jump jilani from here.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey, aapa ra nayana inka.

why do people hate certain celebrities antey em cheppalani expecting?

why are you so bothered if people hate him? did he pay you defend him? lol.

I admire his work n he is the one who pushed the boundaries with bahubali and bahubali2. All the so called pan Indian films after that like kgf are nothing but eating on after the success after bahubali. Else any film in south in nothing but a dubbed TV movie in Hindi. 

I just like him for making our telugus proud , you hate him for no reason as some ppl like you can’t see ppl prosper lol

imagining that rajamouli is crying in a corner about how no one talks about his RRR, the way Pushpa, KGF2 became a phenomenon is so soul uplifting.

it brightens my day, and my pathetic life.

thank you pushpa, kgf makers. may you keep giving me more reason to imagine a hurt rajamouli.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. I meant cry on kgf2 success ra tuppass yedhava.

why would he cry on my comment.. andukey he appointed you kadha. you do your job. me jump jilani from here.

Why would he cry on kgf2 if it didn’t beat bahubali2 lol

I admire his work n he is the one who pushed the boundaries with bahubali and bahubali2. All the so called pan Indian films after that like kgf are nothing but eating on after the success after bahubali. Else any film in south in nothing but a dubbed TV movie in Hindi. 

I just like him for making our telugus proud , you hate him for no reason as some ppl like you can’t see ppl prosper lol

yawn. okay.. now stop bothering me, and let me hate him in peace.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

imagining that rajamouli is crying in a corner about how no one talks about his RRR, the way Pushpa, KGF2 became a phenomenon is so soul uplifting.

it brightens my day, and my pathetic life.

thank you pushpa, kgf makers. may you keep giving me more reason to imagine a hurt rajamouli.

Pushpa collected more than rrr? Kgf 1 collected more than rrr? Just asking lol

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why would he cry on kgf2 if it didn’t beat bahubali2 lol

he's jealous that entire India caught up to this pushpa-the-rise-allu-arjun.gif

and everyone already forgot RRR even released. so soon.

only baahubali 1 made a mark on collective psyche with the question 'why kattappa killed bahubali?' becoming a meme. but atleast that meme grew audience for his films. RRR lo any scene that caught mass imagination? in that sense RRR is a flop.

I didn't watch the movie, never will.. but I dont see any scene going viral from RRR, or people enacting it in their lives.