How many of you are actually working from home?

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

2 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

ENdhuku seyyaru?

Nenu last 8 yrs nunchi WFH... my LCA is at my home address. 

1 yr ki oka apartment marithe amendment sestu untara bro?

3 hours ago, raccha rambabu said:

ENdhuku seyyaru?

Nenu last 8 yrs nunchi WFH... my LCA is at my home address. 

job location is in msa?

13 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

job location is in msa?

Yes.

13 hours ago, JollyReddy said:

1 yr ki oka apartment marithe amendment sestu untara bro?

I was with msa limits.. I changed 3 apartments and bought a house in the same area.. so avasaram padaledhu.. employer ki inform chesthey vallu payroll details lo update chesukunnaru.. Inka vere places lo address updates  emanna chesaro ledho naku theliyadhu. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/9/2022 at 2:00 PM, Thokkalee said:

Ante emiti sis?

Office time lo vanta inti panulu. Working whenever there is time not confined to 9 to 5. Travelling time. But missing office interactions

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2022 at 11:44 AM, sarvayogi said:

permanent remote only works for highly organized and highly motivated induviduals..for them work from water or work form office or work from home doesnt matter...they give same results

the latkoor batch are the ones who mix professional and personal life and take wfh for granted , missing meetings , going trips etc and giving "internet connectivity" reasons to escape work and also chanting "are you able to hear me , swaary I am on mute" 100 times a day

Yes wfh only suits dedicated people like me.

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Office time lo vanta inti panulu. Working whenever there is time not confined to 9 to 5. Travelling time. But missing office interactions

I think we will be more organized if we go to work… my wife is now cooking between meetings in the afternoon and passing time in the evenings.. 

• 9 months later...
On 5/9/2022 at 9:59 AM, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Our HR recently distributed individual letters to all the staff asking them if they wish to work from home on a permanent basis. I of course opted to work from home on a permanent basis. In all -  I had been working from home since mid-March 2020.

How many of you are working from home and what is the policy of your company governing WFH?

Yesraghuramakrishnaraju-raghu.gif