Money from India

zaq12wsx

8 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hi all, how to get money from india to USA and how much we can get per month without notifying I   R   s. Any help appreciated 

Each person can bring atleast 9,999 USD in the form of travellers cheque. No declaration is needed. (Add more head count and number of times you or your friends can travel). I brought around 25-30 Lakhsssss through friends already in last 8 months. Without stepping a foot in India. 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Each person can bring atleast 9,999 USD in the form of travellers cheque. No declaration is needed. (Add more head count and number of times you or your friends can travel). I brought around 25-30 Lakhsssss through friends already in last 8 months. Without stepping a foot in India. 

Vadhule nuvvu paadham mopithey anardhalu jarguthaye. 

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

okka friend 9999 worth travellers cheques thecchinra?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

33r0hi.gif

• Haha 1

many with high interest rates are struggling to get the 20% downpayment inorder to get the best rate possible. india nundi convert chesi thasthunnaru.

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

How do these work ? US banks lo deposit ela chesav ?

10 minutes ago, manamthoupule said:

How do these work ? US banks lo deposit ela chesav ?

They deposit in their bankkkkuuuu and buy me a gift card. An average person can gift around 16,000 USD per year. Its totally legal process. Gisontiviii inkaaa shana unnayi. But I cant tell everything here in db. Since they are boderline between legal and illleeeegallllllll