Terra Luna anyone following - crazy fall - 96% down in one day

Anthasunyam

Saw that this morning. I don't have a lot of information but I heard it was an issue with Developer assuming that BTC is not so volatile.

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Saw that this morning. I don't have a lot of information but I heard it was an issue with Developer assuming that BTC is not so volatile.

It was becoz of the their pegged stable coin ust .....

Cold shower in the morning. Naa retention bonus 15K petta exclusively on LUNA..all assamed. AVAX and Axie gave good profits now profits and initial investment just gone with LUNA assam train. 

41 minutes ago, killerspin said:

Cold shower in the morning. Naa retention bonus 15K petta exclusively on LUNA..all assamed. AVAX and Axie gave good profits now profits and initial investment just gone with LUNA assam train. 

aiyyo...em cheyyalem baa konni konni saarlu strong projects kooda ilaanti silly issues valla sanka naakipothaayi

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

aiyyo...em cheyyalem baa konni konni saarlu strong projects kooda ilaanti silly issues valla sanka naakipothaayi

Thanks brother for good words. Now I dont have courage to DCA and all. Should we add on any solid project slowly as I dont want to miss any good project on bottom and regret later. I followed some of your posts and you seems heavy into crypto space.