Elon Musk responds to Twitter CEO's with poop emoji

Anta Assamey

Tesla CEO Elon Musk just shut down a thoughtful thread from Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal with a poop emoji on the platform he is trying to buy.

Agrawal wrote a long tweet thread on Monday to try and counter Musk's claims the platform was chock full of fake accounts.

"We suspend over half a million spam accounts every day, usually before any of you even see them on Twitter," Agrawal said in the 13-tweet thread. "We also lock millions of accounts each week that we suspect may be spam – if they can’t pass human verification challenges (captchas, phone verification, etc)."

Elon Musk's response:

Hi SIR I. Am from Navi Mumbai... Love this song.... You are best CM... EVERY YEAR 1st Jan I VISIT SHREE TIRUPATI... BUT THIS YEAR it's very special for us when I saw you as CM & every one was talking about your records break Victory... Love you sir from MAHARASHTRA...

• Haha 1

Parag shouldn’t respond to Musk on Twitter… it should happen on official channels.. Musk likes to talk a lot on social media to impress his fan base.... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

Hi SIR I. Am from Navi Mumbai... Love this song.... You are best CM... EVERY YEAR 1st Jan I VISIT SHREE TIRUPATI... BUT THIS YEAR it's very special for us when I saw you as CM & every one was talking about your records break Victory... Love you sir from MAHARASHTRA...

If the Alternative been created.. I truly HOPE that Alternative been Name: FREETALK which stands for Free Speech..

6 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

you agree or not ..elons time now..and he is a true genius..billion dollar companies in like 7-8 business units..who in the earth can do such

I agree. All bill gates, Zuckerberg, sundar picchai blah blah are looking like dummies infront of his thoughts and ideas be it boring company, spacex or Tesla. All are big ideas one cannot even think of. But he is a good liar and does good marketing too in the name of saving planet bull- sh-it which infact all he care about is business 

veedu already 50. inko 10yrs juice untdundi veedilo..ee lopala inkenni ghanakaryalu chestado choodali..

for better or worse, we need to 2-3 people like Elon ( i consider bezos almost in the same league), per generation. I am waiting to see who can be elon for next gen..

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Tesla CEO Elon Musk just shut down a thoughtful thread from Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal with a poop emoji on the platform he is trying to buy.

Agrawal wrote a long tweet thread on Monday to try and counter Musk's claims the platform was chock full of fake accounts.

"We suspend over half a million spam accounts every day, usually before any of you even see them on Twitter," Agrawal said in the 13-tweet thread. "We also lock millions of accounts each week that we suspect may be spam – if they can’t pass human verification challenges (captchas, phone verification, etc)."

Elon Musk's response:

E gadu mari T thatha la chesthunnadu.. vadey offer echadu.. malli vadey lite ani elanti veshalu vesthunnadu! Situation antha pedda mess chesadu

38 minutes ago, summer27 said:

veedu already 50. inko 10yrs juice untdundi veedilo..ee lopala inkenni ghanakaryalu chestado choodali..

for better or worse, we need to 2-3 people like Elon ( i consider bezos almost in the same league), per generation. I am waiting to see who can be elon for next gen..

10 year is a longer time. He aspires to live until 100 years ani vade cheppdu in one interview, let’s see if he can able to colonize in Mara and make money there as well or not 

• Upvote 1