In India we troll if any say minority, but in vomerica we claim as minorities… Hypocrisy

JackSeal

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

I will answr you once you answer my all my questions in thread 

Your focus is only on some small percentage of SCs/STs getting govt jobs bro...and they are not doing anything illegal...try to change your focus to bigger fishes bro..mainly those politicians and richest of the riches in India still looting and dying for every penny...

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I will answr you once you answer my all my questions in thread 

One thing I learnt from this DB and mostly from India is that "The weakest are the easy targets"..

Just now, Shameless said:

Your focus is only on some small percentage of SCs/STs getting govt jobs bro...and they are not doing anything illegal...try to change your focus to bigger fishes bro..mainly those politicians and richest of the riches in India still looting and dying for every penny...

Even that 0.0001 percent talented OC guy with 95 percent is not getting govt job na bro, how can you even talk about equality like in USA then? 

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

One thing I learnt from this DB and mostly from India is that "The weakest are the easy targets"..

Yes bro OC are the weakest. Govt does nothing to them, no jobs, no freebies, and even some even have to live in fear of getting blackmailed by SC ST atrocity cases. Go to root level in every village, many blackmailing minority batch are there. 

Yes OC are weakest and they are easy targets

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Even that 0.0001 percent talented OC guy with 95 percent is not getting govt job na bro, how can you even talk about equality like in USA then? 

bro...I live in a community where 95% are illegals...you don't know what kind of benefits they get from the govt...anthendhuku bro maa MIL ki recent ga leg fracture ayindhi and the whole treatment was for 6 months...she didnt pay a penny for her treatment and fortunately she is illegal...

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

bro...I live in a community where 95% are illegals...you don't know what kind of benefits they get from the govt...anthendhuku bro maa MIL ki recent ga leg fracture ayindhi and the whole treatment was for 6 months...she didnt pay a penny for her treatment and fortunately she is illegal...

What do you mean by illegals? Explain

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Yes bro OC are the weakest. Govt does nothing to them, no jobs, no freebies, and even some even have to live in fear of SC people fear us of SC ST cases. Go to root level in every village, many blackmailing minority batch are there. 

Yes OC are weakest and they are easy targets

you are taking the topic somewhere else bro...here we are talking about freebies...I don't know which area OCs and SCa you are talking about but many SCs/STs still fear of untouchability in many places in India bro...people didn't grow yet... 

Just now, Shameless said:

you are taking the topic somewhere else bro...here we are talking about freebies...I don't know which area OCs and SCa you are talking about but many SCs/STs still fear of untouchability in many places in India bro...people didn't grow yet... 

I am sticking to the topic, what benefit does a OC guy have in india? Minorities comes default with freebies, SC ST welfare funds, free houses , amma vodi, govt jobs what not? 

Honestly show me one OC guy getting any of these if he loses job and become poor overnight. OCs are only taxable cows being milked so that politicians can transfer it to freebies 

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Freebies ? Repu nv career lo for whatever reason sankanaki pothe adhe freebies medha brathakali and adhe arogyasree scheme kindha treatment thesukovali … nv epudu comfortable ga unnav ani disadvantaged people ne troll cheyadam entra sannasi. You are just one disease away from poverty. So better never troll, aeithe help chei lekapothe g musuko.

apudo turka kings temple kulcharu ani epudu unna turka people pai revenge therchukovatle, edhi anthe thousands of years torcher pettaru champaru and still doing, so vallu revenge terchukunte thappu etla ra ne logic prakaram sannasi.

Lol revenge anta ee lafoot gadu, mee thatha murder chesi unte past lo, Nenu kuda ninnu lepesi revenge theerchukovaccha aithe :giggle:

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am talking about minorities here and OCs

I am saying about US only because of your reply to one of our DB members saying that Indian minorities enjoy more freebies than anyone in the world.. 

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am sticking to the topic, what benefit does a OC guy have in india? Minorities comes default with freebies, SC ST welfare funds, free houses , amma vodi, govt jobs what not? 

Honestly show me one OC guy getting any of these if he loses job and become poor overnight. OCs are only taxable cows being milked so that politicians can transfer it to freebies 

I dont know much about the schemes in TG/AP and/or India bro...but what I heard from others is that many schemes and welfare funds were targeted to mostly the poor irrespective of caste and religion...

42 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

This is the from AP govt website applicable to all castes and in my village 90% of OCs are covered in one or the other scheme, same with Telangana too  : 
G.O.Ms.No.103 Dated: 30.05.2019 enhancing the Social Security Pensions amount for old Age Persons, widow, Toddy Tappers, weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons , Traditional Cobblers to Rs.2500/- per month, Disabled persons,Transgender and Dappu Artists to Rs.3,000/- per month, and also for people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease who are undergoing Dialysis both Government and network hospitals to Rs.10,000/- per month. The enhanced scale of pension came into effect from June, 2019 payable from 1st July, 2019 onwards.

Are you seriously comparing this with the freebies that young  and healthy non-oc candidates get?