Love vs lust vs mentally disturbed

Whywhy1

32 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

A question nuvu asking ah? Eppudu casual ga e site open chesina ne posts ekuva kanipisthayi :D 

i just spam. no reading, wrting. saving time

19 hours ago, Whywhy1 said:

Miru pichiga love chese abbayi/ammayi mi life lo ki vachi. Vallu mi kalla munde vere vallatho vundatam chusaka, mentally disturbed ayina situation nundi yela bayataki ravali. But still naku thanu ante chala estam. Aa oka matter gurthochinapudu Nenu thattukolenu. 

It’s just your fear or your ugly insecurities. You either think you don’t deserve better than that or you’re afraid that you might not get better than that. 
Believe that you’re worthy of love, care and respect and you don’t have to work to earn them. Babies are loved even though they’re vulnerable and dependent. You have to believe that you deserve that kind of love. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Whywhy1 said:

Miru pichiga love chese abbayi/ammayi mi life lo ki vachi. Vallu mi kalla munde vere vallatho vundatam chusaka, mentally disturbed ayina situation nundi yela bayataki ravali. But still naku thanu ante chala estam. Aa oka matter gurthochinapudu Nenu thattukolenu. 

Been there, struggled for a while but I started to divert my frustration towards workouts. Now I look back at those days and I laugh at myself because that experience changed me a lot, both physically and mentally. I honestly feel that every boy should go through that phase at least once in their lifetime. I'm sure you will be there soon, hang in there ba

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, huma said:

Bro it is very difficult to come out and all those memories would chase you till death. Generally boys are like coconuts and girls are like mangoes. Oka ammaini love chese tappu mottam time, emotions and intelligence aa ammai kosam invest chestaaru ammailu maatram eppudu options pettukuntaaru, veedi kaakapote vaadu vaadu kaka pote verodu ani. Boys keep lot of expectations from girls but do not think practically.

Na friend okadu, okadaanni full ga love chesadu adi kuda vadipai extra care chupinchedi kaani eppudu propose cheyaledu. Friend gadu college topper, adi vaadiki full hopes ichi last ki hand ichi NRI gadini marriage chesukoni USA chekkesindi. Friend gadu pichodai suicide attempt chesadu but luckily survive ayyadu. Friend gadu India lone job chestu marriage chesukoni settle aiyyadu kaani andaritho cut aipoyadu, he is living as if he doesnt exists. Adi USA vachi Masters chesi mogudi help tho manchi job kotti pedda position ki vellindi. Friend gadu IIT ki vellalsinodu edo job chestu jeeva shavam la bratukutunnadu.

If you want to be happy cut all her memories and purely concentrate on career.

Till death!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly doubt it. I've been there, tbh my situation was even worse, but over the time, you will get better and stronger than that version of you who fell for her in the first place.

7 hours ago, Whywhy1 said:

It's been 4 years but avadam ledu. Chala mental stage ki vellipoyindi. 

oh 4 years aa!!! then may be it differs from person to person I guess. For me, my girl came back after few days, but she lost me forever already by then. She waited for couple of years and joined sanyasam, parents forcefully brought her back after few months, got her married. I would say you should develop hatred on her. Develop is not a right word, but in my case, I begged her for about a month or so and then I left for good. After couple of weeks she contacted me again, initially I was so angry on her for the things she did and I was a changed person, found myself realized that I don't love her anymore, infact i don't think I can love any other person like the way I did her, I changed a lot drastically in that period, came to masters, had fun with girls in masters and part time. 

25 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

oh 4 years aa!!! then may be it differs from person to person I guess. For me, my girl came back after few days, but she lost me forever already by then. She waited for couple of years and joined sanyasam, parents forcefully brought her back after few months, got her married. I would say you should develop hatred on her. Develop is not a right word, but in my case, I begged her for about a month or so and then I left for good. After couple of weeks she contacted me again, initially I was so angry on her for the things she did and I was a changed person, found myself realized that I don't love her anymore, infact i don't think I can love any other person like the way I did her, I changed a lot drastically in that period, came to masters, had fun with girls in masters and part time. 

Same situation, first love kada. So strong. I can't love anyone like him. 

26 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Fun with girls ante : malli love cheyaledu.  ?? Or first ammayini marchipoledu ane kada. 

45 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Till death!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly doubt it. I've been there, tbh my situation was even worse, but over the time, you will get better and stronger than that version of you who fell for her in the first place.

atna mari maa bhagna premikudenti till death annadu