Dad nunchi okadu money tesukoni return ivvatam ledhu

iTeachSAP

We wanted to raise a complaint legally and i know we wont get it in the lifetime of my dad.it also creates problems for witnesses who are good friend of my dad. 

witnesses kuda vaadini tiduthunaru. But he said go pluck whatever you can. 

7 minutes ago, iTeachSAP said:

We wanted to raise a complaint legally and i know we wont get it in the lifetime of my dad.it also creates problems for witnesses who are good friend of my dad. 

witnesses kuda vaadini tiduthunaru. But he said go pluck whatever you can. 

Ante vaadu ivvanani fixed bro..leave it here.

6 hours ago, iTeachSAP said:

I am going to india this year, will go his home and will do racha infront of his home. Also, will try to sabotage his reputation. 

its 10 lakhs from my dad’s retirement money .

If it is affecting health,  I would leave it here . 10lakhs emundhi ,, you can earn in an year. Old people are too sensitive , we don't know what's going on with old folks inside. 

Like one gentleman said, try talking with his kids .

If not I will consider this as a lesson. 

I made the mistake of giving money to friends and relatives in my 20s..

Realized they are never coming back.., paid my fees for the lesson and I don't give any one any money. 

Also,people who ask for money mostly can't return them. People who can return money usually go to banks .

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

India poyi lolli pettuko aa uncle gaditho ! 
be with your father and show him you are his strength. This is the right time to show your loyalty as son ! 

Alantivi pani cheyavu

11 hours ago, reality said:

Some thop agents names please?

KTR… Revanth … Bandi …. Vellatho kakapote we can escalate to K A Paul for some peace …

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, iTeachSAP said:

Maa dad retirement money lonchi thana collegaue money tesukunnadu with an interest rate. 

Tesukoni 5 years ayindhi.. adigithe adigo isthanu idhigo isthanu annadu… govt nunchi bill’s approval raaledhu, vasthe isthanu annadu.. He kept that risk on our head

my dad is a small govt employee and saved every penny, aa tesukunna vadu valla daughter marriage chesadu, valla son masters chesthunadu foreign lo. But maa money maathram levu antunnadu.. 

my dad is literally depressed.. he dodnt slept well for many months as it was a hard earned money. 

Amount entha

2 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Same , but 5 lakhs . Chetha naa kodukul..

Em cheyyalem , intha thelisi kooda Monna phone chesaa.... Kastaallo unna annadu .. inko 20k inr pampinchaa ... Malli Inka nenu cheyyadam manesaa

Golden Rule once a dollar or rupee comes in picture forget both your relation with the person and also that money

even if your friend or relative is dying on road with a leg cut..piccha lite..just move on..its hard but thats how it works

indian lovede ke baaal gallaki emotions ekkuva...mind takkuva...so no body can help

Just now, sarvayogi said:

Golden Rule once a dollar or rupee comes in picture forget both your relation with the person and also that money

This is called gnana gulika.  Everyone should have a life size print out of this on their walls and look at this everyday before making any transaction. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, erragulabi said:

aa money nuvvu mee father ki ichchi uncle ni call chesi mee abbayiki ichcha ani cheppamanu.

Adhi seppataniki entha aduguthado 

9 hours ago, iTeachSAP said:

The one who took money is a govt employee and does contracts for govt. those contracts are risky as they dont get approval from govt and also there will be a delay in getting approval for bills. 

that lucha who took money from my dad passed that risk on our head. Bills vasthe miku istha ledhante naa daggara dabbulu levu antunadu

After a while , bills vacchina iyyadu.meeru iyyakunna emi seyyaleru ani ardham ayipothundhi 

32 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

even if your friend or relative is dying on road with a leg cut..piccha lite..just move on..its hard but thats how it works

Maree antha hard aithe etta baa..should show some humanity …

will always be willing to give money if really needed, but will only give what ever I am willing to loose on them