Agriculture land in telangana

buffaloboy

Hi all , 

me and my cousins have approx 40 acres of agriculture land near Bhongir. Sufficient Water source vundi. . But we are not doing any cultivation. Oka two acres maatram vegetables growing  ki ichamu ..that guy doesn't pay anything to us as he will look after that land for us. Rest of the land kooda lease ki ivvachu ..but we don't want to encourage farming using pesticides and chemicals but  local people want it for rice cultivation and uses chemicals .. thats why  we left it barren all these days. Its been left barren for a decade and is in its prestine condition. Regular weeding is done.

We don't have any plans to settle in india for another 4-5 years because of our commitments. Parents are bit aged and we don't want to burden them anymore. 

now my question is .. do you have any contacts who can do organic farming (like  emerald vijay ram garu). we are ready to give it for free for some initial years if they do organic farming. Any leads will be helpful. TIA 

20 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

Hi all , 

me and my cousins have approx 40 acres of agriculture land near Bhongir. Sufficient Water source vundi. . But we are not doing any cultivation. Oka two acres maatram vegetables growing  ki ichamu ..that guy doesn't pay anything to us as he will look after that land for us. Rest of the land kooda lease ki ivvachu ..but we don't want to encourage farming using pesticides and chemicals but  local people want it for rice cultivation and uses chemicals .. thats why  we left it barren all these days. Its been left barren for a decade and is in its prestine condition. Regular weeding is done.

We don't have any plans to settle in india for another 4-5 years because of our commitments. Parents are bit aged and we don't want to burden them anymore. 

now my question is .. do you have any contacts who can do organic farming (like  emerald vijay ram garu). we are ready to give it for free for some initial years if they do organic farming. Any leads will be helpful. TIA 

Only already kadupu nindina valle organic farming chestharu… organic farming won’t workout for 99% farmers. Inka lease thesukoni mari organic farming chese vallu dorkadam near to impossible 

If you are still looking for organic farming, it’s clear that you have not done you research on organic farming. Any venture which does not make, will end up in disaster results. 

3 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Hi all , 

40 acres .. manchi party chusi amuko easy ga 30 crs vastayee, buy land near west Hyderabad .

USA lo undi organic business tokka enduku. **** lo dammu unte india ki poyee cheyali ilanti panulu

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Hi all , 

Aa plan edo vadithone implement cheyinchichu ga bro....with your investment...2 acres vesinavadiki..remaining 38 not a big deal....if it is organic, it can be sold to TTD canteens, as they are looking to implement organic food for pilgrims...

12 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Hi all , 

Naaku istha lease ki antey cheppu already srisailam highway lo drip tho papaya doing. Planning to do flowers and fruits . PM me 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Hi all , 

there are good number of people in my circle who are actively doing.

I can connect with them

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Naaku istha lease ki antey cheppu already srisailam highway lo drip tho papaya doing. Planning to do flowers and fruits . PM me 

Bro.. check your PM.