Vikram Movie review

JANASENA

2 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

Their only hope is Ponniyin Selvan

Ponni's Selvan Posters Released With Fly With The Release Date .. Sunshine  Website – mpmcorner

Flop avvakunte chalu idhi..

story Ki outside Tamil connect avvaremo.. its I think part of Tamil history

The film Vikram has Kamal Haasan in the lead role. Kamal, who made the film after a four-year hiatus, is shaking up the box office with massive collections. Vikram's film grossed over Rs 45 crore on its first day and has now surpassed the Rs 150 crore mark. The film, which performed well over the weekend, earned more than Rs 150 crore worldwide in just three days. 

for more information go to Teluguone.com official website

Click here to watch more information about Vikram movie.

When we compare Tamil and Telugu industries, Tamil industry has more actors and Telugu has more heroes than actors.

Tamil Actors - Kamal, Rajni, Karthi, Suriya, Vikram, Vijay Sethupathi, Dhanush, Vijay, Madhavan, Siva Karthikeyan and the list goes on.

Telugu Actors - Chiru, AA, Balayya, Jr NTR, Mahesh Babu, Ravi Teja, Nani.

I hope you understand difference between actor and a hero. 

• 2 weeks later...

Vikram, the film that is breaking box office records with its box office collections, is now making the rounds on the news that a time and date has been set for Vikram's OTT streaming. According to the most recent talk, it will be available on Disney + Hotstar OTT on July 8, 2022. The creators are anticipated to provide an official update on this. The film, which was co-produced by Kamal Haasan and Mahendran under the banner of Rajkamil Films International in the action thriller genre, starred Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Faasil, and Suriya. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website.

Click here to get more information about Vikram's OTT streaming

On 6/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, JANASENA said:

When we compare Tamil and Telugu industries, Tamil industry has more actors and Telugu has more heroes than actors.

Tamil Actors - Kamal, Rajni, Karthi, Suriya, Vikram, Vijay Sethupathi, Dhanush, Vijay, Madhavan, Siva Karthikeyan and the list goes on.

Telugu Actors - Chiru, AA, Balayya, Jr NTR, Mahesh Babu, Ravi Teja, Nani.

I hope you understand difference between actor and a hero. 

Even balayya is fine 

Mbob actor aa lol

On 6/5/2022 at 11:34 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Flop avvakunte chalu idhi..

story Ki outside Tamil connect avvaremo.. its I think part of Tamil history

its pure fantasy. with historical references.

introduction lo raja raja chola who conquered blah blah (he didn't actually conquer) ani sollu pedithey, whole India connect avtaru. no worries.

Ponniyin Selvan is another name for Raja Raja Chola., even though the story is not about him at all.

for me, the film became boring after the interval. Until the interval it had Nolan's Batman vibes.

the scene where the masked men on bike kidnap a guy is directly picked from dark knight returns.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for me, the film became boring after the interval. Until the interval it had Nolan's Batman vibes.

the scene where the masked men on bike kidnap a guy is directly picked from dark knight returns.

Second half couldnot watch too loud and meaningless action till the end. Kamal edo tried only gun firing but fahad faisil and vjs impressed.