Cloud nerchukundham anukuntunna..

migilindhi151

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Learn aws with any of the dev language baa, trust me no one can stop you. I switched from data to python dev with aws, I got multiple opportunities ever since and you can never be obsolete if you learn these atleast for a decade 

you getting dev roles with cloud knowledge or infra side roles?

6 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

you getting dev roles with cloud knowledge or infra side roles?

I accept only dev roles with aws, if you keep stressing on aws in your resume, you ll get cloud engineer or infra roles, instead stick to development in ur resume using aws services 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Learn aws with any of the dev language baa, trust me no one can stop you. I switched from data to python dev with aws, I got multiple opportunities ever since and you can never be obsolete if you learn these atleast for a decade 

Baa edhaina coaching centre untey cheppu start chesthaa.. interview ki prepare avvaneeki entha time pattochu 

47 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, migilindhi151 said:

Bhayya.. qa background ... CLOUD nerchukundham anukuntaa ... Experts edhaina guidance isthaara 

You are good for nothing QA guy MFker 

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2022 at 4:53 PM, DesiPokiri said:

Learn from tutorial point for basic idea too, search for python programming websites and keep practicing programs.

You don’t have to learn everything in python, just learn etl development, api development using aws, and different graphql libraries, pandas numpy, In aws learn glue, s3, lambdas cloud formation and Athena and dynamodb. 
just this is enough to crack a job of any kind. In addition to this learn docker container management for one day 

Baa institute edhaina chepparaadhu