EB2 pd dates yem nadustondi?

Narcos

1 minute ago, PAVURAM said:

2015 April bro. Emaina avakasam undhi antava

Not sure bro possibility aithe undo eno if wastage is minimal this year again vadu emi chestado I know it's tough decision if u r planning to change jobs

9 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Not sure bro possibility aithe undo eno if wastage is minimal this year again vadu emi chestado I know it's tough decision if u r planning to change jobs

Bro when does EB3 I , 06/2014 will reach to FAD

9 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro when does EB3 I , 06/2014 will reach to FAD

Don't know bro based on last ombudsman call lo kastam anatlu anaru edo kotta logic cheppi

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Don't know bro based on last ombudsman call lo kastam anatlu anaru edo kotta logic cheppi

What’s that call bro , is there a video I can see. Is it better to upgrade to EB2 ?

1 minute ago, Hindhustani said:

What’s that call bro , is there a video I can see. Is it better to upgrade to EB2 ?

U have 140 ?? Then interfile 

http://immigrationgirl.com/uscis-update-on-employment-based-immigrant-visas/

66,000 EB green cards went unused at the end of FY2021

USCIS typically adjudicates 115,000 per year, but was pleased to adjudicate 175,000 in FY2021 (even though 66,000 were wasted)

280,000 GCs available in FY2022

USCIS wants congress to change the law regarding unused green cards that go to waste

83% of EB visas are AOS. 17% consular process.

Caps set by congress in 1990 via IMMACT90

7% per-country limit applies across all employment and family-based categories, not to individual preference categories.

Department of State is permitted to make reasonable estimates of the anticipated numbers of visas to be issued during any quarter and can rely on these estimates when authorizing the issuance of immigrant visas.

AOS applications did not make it into the hands of adjudicators in FY 2021 until late in 3rd quarter due to “frontlog” delays (intake, receipts, biometrics)

Indians received a decade’s worth of visas in Fiscal Year 2021

Lapse in EB-5 authorization meant quarterly estimates could not be accurately made until December 2021.

I-140 adjudication delay limited USCIS’ ability to approve I-485s

USCIS electronically distributes interfile requests to transfer the underlying basis to officers

USCIS says don’t interfile the medical because files are being transferred around too much

Transfer notices: usually indicates some kind of progress (if I-140 is approved and date is current)

USCIS has not yet transferred all of the files to NBC

Acknowledged random changes in processing times at TSC and NSC – this is mostly due to the transfer of cases to NBC. This leaves the longer pending and outlier cases remaining at the service center so those processing times look worse

EB-2 India date was moved in order to generate 100,000 potential EB-2 applications for India

April 2022 filings, will they be adjudicated in this fiscal year? Standalone (I-140 already approved)filed in April 2022 is likely to be adjudicated before the end of fiscal year.

Why must we request the transfer of underlying basis (can’t USCIS do it automatically)?  to ensure record accurately reflects what the applicant wants, USCIS can’t be sure employer still offering position

I-485J interfiling to transfer underlying basis, how does USCIS process: Scan, upload, generate receipt, notify officer at service center of availability of the request

Adi video teliyadu bro

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

U have 140 ?? Then interfile 

http://immigrationgirl.com/uscis-update-on-employment-based-immigrant-visas/

66,000 EB green cards went unused at the end of FY2021

USCIS typically adjudicates 115,000 per year, but was pleased to adjudicate 175,000 in FY2021 (even though 66,000 were wasted)

280,000 GCs available in FY2022

USCIS wants congress to change the law regarding unused green cards that go to waste

83% of EB visas are AOS. 17% consular process.

Caps set by congress in 1990 via IMMACT90

7% per-country limit applies across all employment and family-based categories, not to individual preference categories.

Department of State is permitted to make reasonable estimates of the anticipated numbers of visas to be issued during any quarter and can rely on these estimates when authorizing the issuance of immigrant visas.

AOS applications did not make it into the hands of adjudicators in FY 2021 until late in 3rd quarter due to “frontlog” delays (intake, receipts, biometrics)

Indians received a decade’s worth of visas in Fiscal Year 2021

Lapse in EB-5 authorization meant quarterly estimates could not be accurately made until December 2021.

I-140 adjudication delay limited USCIS’ ability to approve I-485s

USCIS electronically distributes interfile requests to transfer the underlying basis to officers

USCIS says don’t interfile the medical because files are being transferred around too much

Transfer notices: usually indicates some kind of progress (if I-140 is approved and date is current)

USCIS has not yet transferred all of the files to NBC

Acknowledged random changes in processing times at TSC and NSC – this is mostly due to the transfer of cases to NBC. This leaves the longer pending and outlier cases remaining at the service center so those processing times look worse

EB-2 India date was moved in order to generate 100,000 potential EB-2 applications for India

April 2022 filings, will they be adjudicated in this fiscal year? Standalone (I-140 already approved)filed in April 2022 is likely to be adjudicated before the end of fiscal year.

Why must we request the transfer of underlying basis (can’t USCIS do it automatically)?  to ensure record accurately reflects what the applicant wants, USCIS can’t be sure employer still offering position

I-485J interfiling to transfer underlying basis, how does USCIS process: Scan, upload, generate receipt, notify officer at service center of availability of the request

Adi video teliyadu bro

Thanks bro , it seem they didn’t mention anything for EB3

6 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Thanks bro , it seem they didn’t mention anything for EB3

Oka slide unde full ga ardam kaledu some guys interpretation was SO until eb2 aitpothe kani eb3 ki raadu ani don't know fully how it works