Ashwamedha Yagam

JackSeal

Sankhayana Srauta Sutra XVI.3.33-36 “When the horse has been quitened (slaughtered) they cause the first consort of the king to lie down near it. They cover them both (horse and consort) with an upper-garment. To these two the sacrificer addresses the obscene (verse). ‘Put the penisss (?) into (the space between the) thighs, bring the sleek one down, which is the life and delight of women’.” 
img_5f21069febed1.png

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Sankhayana Srauta Sutra XVI.3.33-36 “When the horse has been quitened (slaughtered) they cause the first consort of the king to lie down near it. They cover them both (horse and consort) with an upper-garment. To these two the sacrificer addresses the obscene (verse). ‘Put the penisss (?) into (the space between the) thighs, bring the sleek one down, which is the life and delight of women’.” 
img_5f21069febed1.png

yaada nunchi pattukochinav saami?

As far as I have read the concluding ceremony doesn't have any "sexual innuendo", similar rituals are found in all vedas- for example the widow rituals in rig and atharva Veda have very similar ceremony where the wife sleeps next to the husband at a distance and then the priest wake her up telling that she should move on. It's symbolic. Also the sacrificial ground is open area in ashvamedha where rituals are done. 

Horse pakkana padukuntadhi ani matrame undhiii....sex gixx nuv rasina book lo undhaa???

stop peddling lies....to whitewash ur pissful religion.....there's nothing mentioned like that in any Veda....stop propagating max Mueller books

• Upvote 1

@huma chusava pissful ekkam ayaru....nijalu bayatkostunte.....

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

As far as I have read the concluding ceremony doesn't have any "sexual innuendo", similar rituals are found in all vedas- for example the widow rituals in rig and atharva Veda have very similar ceremony where the wife sleeps next to the husband at a distance and then the priest wake her up telling that she should move on. It's symbolic. Also the sacrificial ground is open area in ashvamedha where rituals are done. 

Horse pakkana padukuntadhi ani matrame undhiii....sex gixx nuv rasina book lo undhaa???

stop peddling lies....to whitewash ur pissful religion.....there's nothing mentioned like that in any Veda....stop propagating max Mueller books

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Vallu raasukunna aka translated books lo untaayi like Wikipedia 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

img_5f21069febed1.png

I heard it was about a female horse and not the queen.

I have no knowledge of Sanskrit. However, I heard someone talking about this verse. Also, one must read the verses and below I guess. The person explaining said that they treat the male horse involved in the ritual as the special horse and breed it before killing the male after the ritual.