Parents!!!

texas

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Not all parents are same.... not all kids are same. So better don't generalize.

Its commonsense.

Do you have one ☝️?

3 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Not all parents are same.... not all kids are same. So better don't generalize.

Its commonsense.

Indian parents grand parents ainappudu asalu vallu manalni ela pencharo marchipotaru. Maata vinakapote veepu vimanam motha mogedi. Ade mana kids ni discipline cheste matram pakknunchi veella commentary okati. When your kids become parents we have to let their parent instinct kick in.

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2022 at 8:00 PM, texas said:

WHEN PARENTS GET OLD ...
Let them grow old with the same love that they let you grow ... let them speak and tell repeated stories with the same patience and interest that they heard yours as a child ... let them overcome, like so many times when they let you win ... let them enjoy their friends just as they let you … let them enjoy the talks with their grandchildren, because they see you in them ... let them enjoy living among the objects that have accompanied them for a long time, because they suffer when they feel that you tear pieces of this life away ... let them be wrong, like so many times you have been wrong and they didn’t embarrass you by correcting you ...

LET THEM LIVE and try to make them happy the last stretch of the path they have left to go; give them your hand, just like they gave you their hand when you started your path!

(“Honor your mother and father and your days shall be long upon the earth”.) - God

Endi bro nuvvu !!. Emotional chesnaav

On 6/9/2022 at 7:00 PM, texas said:

WHEN PARENTS GET OLD ...
Let them grow old with the same love that they let you grow ... let them speak and tell repeated stories with the same patience and interest that they heard yours as a child ... let them overcome, like so many times when they let you win ... let them enjoy their friends just as they let you … let them enjoy the talks with their grandchildren, because they see you in them ... let them enjoy living among the objects that have accompanied them for a long time, because they suffer when they feel that you tear pieces of this life away ... let them be wrong, like so many times you have been wrong and they didn’t embarrass you by correcting you ...

LET THEM LIVE and try to make them happy the last stretch of the path they have left to go; give them your hand, just like they gave you their hand when you started your path!

(“Honor your mother and father and your days shall be long upon the earth”.) - God

I feel parents become kids when they get older and we get wiser. they don’t listen if we are saying for their own good

my dad is registering all his properties to his son and I tell him to write will but he doesn’t listen. Though he gets pension, still he needs to look for himself because we never know what health expenses might come suddenly

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fish said:

I feel parents become kids when they get older and we get wiser. they don’t listen if we are saying for their own good

my dad is registering all his properties to his son and I tell him to write will but he doesn’t listen. Though he gets pension, still he needs to look for himself because we never know what health expenses might come suddenly

200% agree as daughter you should be jealous 

4 minutes ago, texas said:

200% agree as daughter you should be jealous 

Jealous emi Ledu…..I know someday he will register the little he gave to me also but I am not worried….god will take good care of me because I sincerely wish good for everyone 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fish said:

Jealous emi Ledu…..I know someday he will register the little he gave to me also but I am not worried….god will take good care of me because I sincerely wish good for everyone 

GP

8 minutes ago, Fish said:

That’s why @Raazu uncle follows you like venky follow soundarya in raja movie but you no reply to raazu uncle and uncle feeling bad 😞😔 ask @texas for proofs

• Thanks 1

Just now, Beerboob123 said:

That’s why @Raazu uncle follows you like venky follow soundarya in raja movie but you no reply to raazu uncle and uncle feeling bad 😞😔 ask @texas for proofs

+ 29

17 hours ago, texas said:

Do you have one ☝️?

Neeku lenattundhi.

Too brainwashed by your experiences that you are unable to comprehend others situations.

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Neeku lenattundhi.

Too brainwashed by your experiences that you are unable to comprehend others situations.

thankyou_-_ 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Indian parents grand parents ainappudu asalu vallu manalni ela pencharo marchipotaru. Maata vinakapote veepu vimanam motha mogedi. Ade mana kids ni discipline cheste matram pakknunchi veella commentary okati. When your kids become parents we have to let their parent instinct kick in.

desi grand parents are know it alls , they have an opinion on everything under the sun , lite teesuko , lekapothe mind dobbutundi