Why people are biased on Samantha?

Actressfan

Why do I find this forum very judging and biased towards Samantha?

Is taking divorce and living her life that bad? I mean there are many other hypocrites like Pooja Hegde in the industry, buy why do people target only Samantha

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Actressfan said:

Is taking divorce and living her life that bad? I mean there are many other hypocrites like Pooja Hegde in the industry, buy why do people target only Samantha

i think divorce n living separate not at all prob.. but i think its her oa.. dogs/husband ..somethgs irked people

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Actressfan said:

Daani G balupu

With the rise of social media, movie actors now have access to new revenue streams. Businesses pay celebrities huge sums for ads based on their social media followers and popularity.

Samantha appears to be the trailblazer in this line. It has been revealed that this stunning lady earns up to Rs 3 crore each month through Instagram advertisements. The beauty has recently been posting advertisements for numerous brands on Instagram posts.

Samantha has over two million Instagram followers. With her 'Family Man-2' web series, the actress who has massive fanbase in the South has also reached out to Bollywood fans. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website.

Click here to get more details about Samantha's latest news

Conservative mindset. Usual ga Chaitnya is silent and dignified. Sam is extrovert. So typically majorly thinks NC is correct and Sam must be wrong in their relationship. Al though no one knows the exact reason. 

if she wanted to do movies (with extra exposing, bold roles ) after marriage, why didnt she express the same to snake chai before marriage.

emanna ante my rules, my choice my love da.. finally/obviously leads to a divorce, why cant she tell her future plans (bold or hot roles) to her partner before marriage