150% rise in diabetes in India

coffee

🥴scary

India Today: 150% rise in cases of diabetes in India: ICMR releases new guidelines, measures
The Indian Council of Medical Research has released new guidelines to better treat type 1 diabetes, with India being home to the world’s second largest adult diabetes population.

• Sad 1

I used to work for a dialysis clinics company. Obviously ade industry kabatti - vaalla research prakaram India will be the biggest dialysis market by 2035 or somewere close to that ani. Right now, Brazil and south american population are highest in that category. 

Life style, food sourcing habits are the main reasons. It is sad but it is not going to get any better. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Aghori said:

Idlis puris rice dosas bajjis laddus muppotala kumbhalu D'thinte diabetes raaka emosthadi

Annitikanteee important marchithiviiii. Late night eating and no emphasis on physical health 

• Upvote 1

oils. tasty tiffins, biryanis, sugar sweets.not just diabetes , non diabetic might be having some other diseases. Irrespective of slim or fat, irrespective of workouts there is slow poison i.e food is killing the youth in 40's. Time to wake up and feed body consciously. Food is a medicine i.e the fact. People should stop eating food for pleasure and eat balanced healthy foods

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Aghori said:

Idlis puris rice dosas bajjis laddus muppotala kumbhalu D'thinte diabetes raaka emosthadi

This diet has been same since last three decades for most .. post coivd cases multiplied by triple

9 minutes ago, coffee said:

This diet has been same since last three decades for most .. post coivd cases multiplied by triple

Ya, physical inactivity...sedentary jobs wfh anni...

32 minutes ago, coffee said:

🥴scary

India Today: 150% rise in cases of diabetes in India: ICMR releases new guidelines, measures
The Indian Council of Medical Research has released new guidelines to better treat type 1 diabetes, with India being home to the world’s second largest adult diabetes population.

first largest every?

when i was kid, I used to hear diabetes from 45-50+ people

ippudu 30+

sad to see fate of indian population

56 minutes ago, coffee said:

🥴scary

Most of Indians are diabetic these days

58 minutes ago, coffee said:

dishes names are same but the consumption of bad oils like seed oils and sugar increased. Market is full of over processed foods right from masalas to rice. To increase shelf life of foods they are using chemicals. Not many have food awareness not even 1% .

• Upvote 1