Pay rents vs pay mortgage with high Interest rates?

Ravi860

8 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

gotcha.. but passive income is not free money no. 

If you buy 1 Cr home in india and pay it off...assuming you get some 20000 INR(300 USD) rent on it..isnt that free money

16 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

If you buy 1 Cr home in india and pay it off...assuming you get some 20000 INR(300 USD) rent on it..isnt that free money

Nah. I won't consider it free money somehow. Free antey literally free like lottery.  Anyhow it's just a term. I got your point tho.

28 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Nah. I won't consider it free money somehow. Free antey literally free like lottery.  Anyhow it's just a term. I got your point tho.

lottery , inheritance from parents , money you found on road , money from government. these are something which you should never take into picture..if they come fine but you should never plan finances based on them 

5 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

lottery , inheritance from parents , money you found on road , money from government. these are something which you should never take into picture..if they come fine but you should never plan finances based on them 

Ofcourse

8 hours ago, texas said:

You can always refinance when rate get low bro 

Refinances are not always benefitting.. Refinancing is good if you do it in the first 5 years or so… otherwise you might have already paid most of the interest in those 5 years and refinancing will increase your costs.. refinance ante new loan and you have to pay fresh interest on the new loan (may be at a lower rate)… you have to look at the total amount you are paying by the end of the loan term and compare..