Jubilee hills video released ?

areyentiraidhi

em anna nuvvu mari ....idi already Raghu anna eppudo released ga...nuvvu itla asha leputhe db youth malli disappoint avutar

sidhu-dj-tillu.gif

Vyaharam sustunte poragallu bane sketch geesinattu vunnaru…I’ve been claiming from day-1 that it started off as a fantasy trip and ended as a tragic one…

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vyaharam sustunte poragallu bane sketch geesinattu vunnaru…I’ve been claiming from day-1 that it started off as a fantasy trip and ended as a tragic one…

Full story please Kaka 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes normal ga start ayi tragic end lage undi..Tiffin's ok annattu meals vaddu annattu undi video chuste girl point of view lo...but poragallu elite and balupu tho meals ki proceed ayyaru

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Even if she knows the guy, how did she get intimate with that guy in front of everyone?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

preplanned anukunta , scene reconstruction investigation lo guys told that they bought condoms from store,  before entering the pub. Pilla ki alcohol or something ichi untaru.

16 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

preplanned anukunta , scene reconstruction investigation lo guys told that they bought condoms from store,  before entering the pub. Pilla ki alcohol or something ichi untaru.

Does she know them? Or they just met her and trapped her?
Not doing the tests immediately after the incident happened is a setback..