Tech learning roadmaps…

dasari4kntr

On 1/15/2023 at 11:44 AM, dasari4kntr said:

free options…kooda vuntai kada bro… did you check them…?

haa.. Free vi, or AColudGuru vunnai... 

veedu intha pettadu money, emaina worth ah? evaraina try chesara ani?

17 hours ago, PM18 said:

nice post

can you please suggest road map devops admin for oracle dba admin 

DevOps admin anemundadu baa it's like a hybrid, all mix fruit juice type job you have to primarily work on automating the infrastructure, automate the day to day tasks, set up orchestration and scheduling, performance monitoring cheyali using tools like Splunk or the equivalent, now a days work on cyber security related stuff too due to DevSecOps being the replacement of DevOps. 

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Interview Experience 2023

Questions asked to me by Microsoft in this year’s hiring.

1*VQcIGANi-yw3mfTF0rwZlQ.jpeg

Photo from Google Images

Microsoft came to my campus this July(yes, it was campus hiring). Without wasting any time, let’s look over all the rounds.

Note: This was for Software Development Engineer Role(SDE).

Online Assessment (OA)

The online coding round took place on 9 July, and these two questions were there:

1. Count of Subarrays with Average=k
  2. Minimum Adjacent Swaps to Group Red Balls

I guess to clear this one had to solve both questions, I was able to solve these 2 in 25 mins, and I got selected. But I can’t say about the exact selection criteria.

After a day or so, Mail for an Interview came in from Microsoft, and interviews were about to take place in 4 days, i.e., on 13 July 2023.

First Round: Technical

I entered the room, fully dressed, wearing a white shirt, blue pants, and black formal shoes (yes, an offline interview :( I was very nervous, tbh).

The Interviewer first asked me about myself, as usual, and then she checked my understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms. She asked two questions about that:

1. Square the Root of a Number without using any library (A basic one)
  2. Minimum Distance in Grid from Source to Destination with Obstacles in Between(I don’t remember the question exactly, but the link attached was somewhat the solution to the question with a bit tweaks, you will do it as well. It was pretty essential if you have done this kind of question before)

And then she asked me some questions regarding the projects in my resume, so please go through your projects once(the ones you have in your resume) because your Interviewer will question you about any of them. At last, my Interviewer asked some questions related to the internships I have done; I did 3–4 internships (mostly remote work in startups and stuff). That’s it with the First Round. It was not as challenging as I thought.

Selected for Round2

Second Round: Technical Round

This round was the toughest one I had ever faced.

The Interviewer asked questions regarding Operating Systems, System Design, and Computer Networks. And I had not practiced these concepts very well, but I could still answer the questions after a lot of brainstorming and hints from the Interviewer. However, I didn’t give the perfect end-to-end answers to the question, but somewhat correct, according to the Interviewer.

I don’t remember the questions exactly, but these were the concepts on which the questions were asked:

1. CPU Scheduling
  2. Priority Scheduling
  3. Cache Memory (Implementation as well)
  4. Semaphores, Mutex, Locking
  5. Deadlocks

And then again, the Interviewer asked me about my internships experience in all the startups I have worked with

I thought I would not make it through this round and would not get selected for further rounds.

But I got selected for ROUND 3 :)

Round 3: HR Round

This round was not technical or something, just questions regarding the projects in my resume and a lot of questions about my work experience, behavioral questions, my learning experience, all the tech stacks I have worked with, “why should we hire you?” kind of questions was there as well.

Now Waiting for the Results, and around 11:20 PM, the results came in,

ANDDDDD I got the Offer, along with 18 of my batchmates.

It was indeed a very, very great feeling.

Now I can update my Bio as SDE @Microsoft xD.

Here’s another one of my interview experience that held in 2021 with myKaarma for SDE Intern Role. Do give it a read.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:21 PM, tennisluvrredux said:

DevOps admin anemundadu baa it's like a hybrid, all mix fruit juice type job you have to primarily work on automating the infrastructure, automate the day to day tasks, set up orchestration and scheduling, performance monitoring cheyali using tools like Splunk or the equivalent, now a days work on cyber security related stuff too due to DevSecOps being the replacement of DevOps. 

Thanks bro for the info