creditcard settlements options in USA

eagle_eyes

Just now, eagle_eyes said:

I have 5k$ outstanding bro, but full bankrupt...thinking of settlement options with agency..will see hw it works out

tell I can max pay some 100 a month and need 50 month to repay..start even with 50 a month...but dont shy away from payment unless you are leaving to india and wont come back again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

tell I can max pay some 100 a month and need 50 month to repay..start even with 50 a month...but dont shy away from payment unless you are leaving to india and wont come back again

it will be a economic offence life lo visa radu

Not sure about your score, but another credit card with 0% apr for 18 months or so(unsure in current conditions) and balance transfer to this one.that way you don’t have to pay interest on 5k.

39 minutes ago, Narcos said:

it will be a economic offence life lo visa radu

why is it economic offence when the person is agreeing for a payment. how is it related to visa

55 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

why is it economic offence when the person is agreeing for a payment. how is it related to visa

kattakunda india mingestey

32 minutes ago, Narcos said:

kattakunda india mingestey

ooh you think for the 5-10K(even25-30k) debt you left unpaid in US they will deploy navy SEAL's at your india residence to recover?