Tollywood

Youwinupon

asalu tollywood la unde top heroines entha mandi shopping ki dates istaru/ichevallu.. ee db la chala exaggeration anipistundi.. any reliable info on this?

share the pic if so, i shall start my self 

3 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

1st evaru inthiiki

3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Naam yaadh nahi hein but ravi teja gadi movie lo act chesibdhi

First di Dimple Hayathi. @Sucker baa dream girl _-_

5 hours ago, Youwinupon said:

asalu tollywood la unde top heroines entha mandi shopping ki dates istaru/ichevallu.. ee db la chala exaggeration anipistundi.. any reliable info on this?

Top heroines? No way ... They don't need it and most of them have a boyfriend and/or strong family support. Do you know they actually employ 2 to 5 permanent staff - makeup, hair , drivers etc ? They are constantly surrounded by them and have busy as heck schedule.

Upcoming- they may do one or two times with director etc before first chance but that's about it...

There is good chance of that for going out of fame heroines or anchors... Not top heroines. They want to earn quick money before it's too late ..

Chicago is same case.. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Youwinupon said:

telugu-vamp-actress-photos28.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Youwinupon said:

Ori nee.. neeku beating material kaavali ani direct adagochu gaa..

4 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Top heroines? No way ... They don't need it and most of them have a boyfriend and/or strong family support. Do you know they actually employ 2 to 5 permanent staff - makeup, hair , drivers etc ? They are constantly surrounded by them and have busy as heck schedule.

Upcoming- they may do one or two times with director etc before first chance but that's about it...

There is good chance of that for going out of fame heroines or anchors... Not top heroines. They want to earn quick money before it's too late ..

Chicago is same case.. 

mari rich business man/ politicians ela book cheskunaru?

Top heroines or established heroines ki aa avasaram undadu. Movie remuneration kakunda insta, shop openings, jewelry beauty ads, they have multiple sources of income 

new comers might do it once or twice but even that is case by case

its only the bottom tier fade out ones or the constantly trying but never really got a chance kind of desperate ones that really do this

11 hours ago, jefferson1 said:

mari rich business man/ politicians ela book cheskunaru?

That's a myth ... TV serials and c grade heroines and anchors maybe,... OP asked about top heroines