Netflix Braces for More Layoffs This Week

desiboys

Just now, csrcsr said:

Em package icharu bro??

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Considering the package they get when laid off, not a bad deal at all

I think they ll give severance package which is atleast 5 or 6 months pay, so it’s a big amount too, I guess 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Em package icharu bro??

Netflix lay off chesetappudu minimum 16 weeks pay isthadi. Inka ekkuva rojulu akkada pani chesi untey 24-30 weeks kooda ravochu ani vinna

• Upvote 2

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

I think they ll give severance package which is atleast 5 or 6 months pay, so it’s a big amount too, I guess 

Usually severance depends on number of years etc and the role band unless this layoff has some blanket package across 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Netflix lay off chesetappudu minimum 16 weeks pay isthadi. Inka ekkuva rojulu akkada pani chesi untey 24-30 weeks kooda ravochu ani vinna

That's average kada bro airbnb was good during pandemic 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Usually severance depends on number of years etc and the role band unless this layoff has some blanket package across 

Last quarter they fired few ppl in my team and other teams and my manager said all of them were given severance  packages 

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Last quarter they fired few ppl in my team and other teams and my manager said all of them were given severance  packages 

All of them will get but the number of weeks they get paid depends on role for example in my company all ics to certain band get 2 months of base sev plus one week per year

Managers and above get 5months of base sev plus one week it's all over 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Netflix is different bro. Job application loney vaadu severance package gurunchi mention chesthadu variety gaa.  Even 4 months pay is almost 100-200k. Very good deal considering tough road ahead for nflx

• Upvote 1

Just now, Vaampire said:

Netflix is different bro. Job application loney vaadu severance package gurunchi mention chesthadu variety gaa.  Even 4 months pay is almost 100-200k. Very good deal considering tough road ahead for nflx

But what I heard is some employees recently got option to vest portion of their pay in stocks chala mandhi baane kalchukunaru ani blind app lo talk

Earlier it was big salary with nothing else from Netflix 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

All of them will get but the number of weeks they get paid depends on role for example in my company all ics to certain band get 2 months of base sev plus one week per year

Managers and above get 5months of base sev plus one week it's all over 

Emo baa am not full time so naaku ekkuva telidhu

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Addagoli jeethalu ichi pani la petukunte edo oka roju itla avalsinde

Same with most of the Bay Area companies. Hired left and right now layoffs anta 

Just now, csrcsr said:

But what I heard is some employees recently got option to vest portion of their pay in stocks chala mandhi baane kalchukunaru ani blind app lo talk

Earlier it was big salary with nothing else from Netflix 

Naaku exact gaa gurthu ledhu. Kaani options first nunchi vundey. Employee can contribute any % of salary into options. Last  1yr lo stock padindi gaa. So options bokka. 2014-18 period lo options lo million venakesinavallu unnaru

• Upvote 2