Shanghai - better than NewYork

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey sanghi - have you ever seen a telugu sanghi like telugu language or tamil sanghi like tamil language. You are just like them and they are just like you. Bunch of scheming manipulative POS who hate working class people , their language and their culture. And weave bullshit rhetoric of nationalism or liberalism as a cover to their exploitation.

haha.. what do you mean have you seen? there are countless Tamil nationalists who defend sangh over DMK. but they are doing it coz sangh is not a factor in TN and they are focusing on attacking the established structure controlled by the DMK.

what's your excuse to defend sangh to attack a lone wolf here? Ah, I know. personal grievance.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. what do you mean have you seen? there are countless Tamil nationalists who defend sangh over DMK. but they are doing it coz sangh is not a factor in TN and they are focusing on attacking the established structure controlled by the DMK.

what's your excuse to defend sangh to attack a lone wolf here? Ah, I know. personal grievance.

10gera - they defended sangh this guy defended sangh anta. i told you how a hardcore sanghi thinks and you match exactly them. 

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera - they defended sangh this guy defended sangh anta. i told you how a hardcore sanghi thinks and you match exactly them. 

well you asked a question if someone who loves the Tamil Language will defend the Sangh. Yes, he/she will.

also it happens more in the reverse. plenty of Sanghis take umbrage under language nationalism to try and feel political cracks through which they can get through.

so the answer is, love of language is no great protection to a society from authoritarianism or fascism. In fact, in many ways it is its fuel. its the gateway to cultural nationalism. The kind that makes you so agitated to demand that Telugus live under one province, despite clear evidence that a section doesn't want to.

if anything current Andhra can be further divided to rid Rayalaseema of mouth breathing losers like you who feel they own the land, just because they 'enjoyed' Chittoor accent in Pushpa. lmao.

what a moron.

28 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Truth hurts. Why do you even tag me when you are incapable of carrying a conversation? useless idiot.

11 hours ago, sharenshare said:

Telangana lo emi ledu, aa cunning kula gajji landasur andhra la unavvi ani skyscrapers and developments. lapakula and cabaret dance la adda, enjoy 

Ee city aina lite vaa hyd mundhu, land konalante highway pakkana kabja avtadhemo ane Bayam undhi ante real estate is highly demanded annattu, am hyd local too I have a house there uncle, so shut the fck up

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

well you asked a question if someone who loves the Tamil Language will defend the Sangh. Yes, he/she will.

also it happens more in the reverse. plenty of Sanghis take umbrage under language nationalism to try and feel political cracks through which they can get through.

so the answer is, love of language is no great protection to a society from authoritarianism or fascism. In fact, in many ways it is its fuel. its the gateway to cultural nationalism. The kind that makes you so agitated to demand that Telugus live under one province, despite clear evidence that a section doesn't want to.

if anything current Andhra can be further divided to rid Rayalaseema of mouth breathing losers like you who feel they own the land, just because they 'enjoyed' Chittoor accent in Pushpa. lmao.

what a moron.

That was not the question I asked. I asked will Sanghi ever respect Tamil or Telugu . There is something odd about the way you twist things.

YOu have issues relating to people around you man. i can see you have developed some hatreds for tamils who expressed love for their language and andhra people. you may not even have met them in real life - but developed it through relatives or db. And you are not overcoming that hate. It basically $hitcanned your mind.

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Ee city aina lite vaa hyd mundhu, land konalante highway pakkana kabja avtadhemo ane Bayam undhi ante real estate is highly demanded annattu, am hyd local too I have a house there uncle, so shut the fck up

Telangana aithe solution cheppu, munda mopu edupu aapi. kula gajji settler vi aithe 10gey.  

On 6/23/2022 at 2:15 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

How are pay rates…. I am pretty sure it’s like no human rights or no employee rights or no freedom of speech..just work like s l a v e 

10 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

How are pay rates…. I am pretty sure it’s like no human rights or no employee rights or no freedom of speech..just work like s l a v e 

better than any city in India by a huge margin sure. this thread is closed now anyway.

1 hour ago, sharenshare said:

Telangana aithe solution cheppu, munda mopu edupu aapi. kula gajji settler vi aithe 10gey.  

Settler entra howle ga, nuvvu hydbad puttinappati nundi quli qutub shah kindha Gulam chesukuntu bathikinava entra 1700 ad nundi bewakoof ga.

I have houses in some big cities, so I am local wherever I go ra.

Nuvvu kuda settler gadive ee lekkana, nee laga fake cheyya I speak truth, hyd lo barabar kabjas Lu common ra bewakoof