Whether Arranged or Love marriage, please share your experiences with your FIL

Shameless

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

May be a meme of 8 people and text that says 'ARRANGED MARRIAGE *MAVAYYA To ALLUDU Alludu gariki pranamaalu LOVE MARRIAGE BRAHMANANDA JOKES *MAVAYYA TO ALLUDU Intlo bewarse gaallu ekkuua aipoyaru'

Naa FIL ki anthaga English radhu, but he respects me a lot...sees me like I am a genius CITI_c$y..

Good for you…..Looks like he is very obliged that you married his daughter 

Meeru genius ye kada

My husband respects my dad but he thinks he is superior and landed from moon…..in fact my dad is very intelligent, with his little salary and extra gigs earned well and now living comfortably…..on other hand my husband may not have enough to live his old age comfortably 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Yo neeku pelli kaledhuga FIL eedi kelli vachindu??

edo comedy ga esa bro.. 

1 hour ago, Fish said:

My husband respects my dad but he thinks he is superior and landed from moon…..in fact my dad is very intelligent, with his little salary and extra gigs earned well and now living comfortably…..on other hand my husband may not have enough to live his old age comfortably 

If you have it, your husband also have it.. right?? 

about superiority, maybe he is a bit old school.. usual ga first lo ela untamo, avi continue avthayi.. 

every aada munja tells my father earning 1000 rupees and riding chetak scooter is much better than husband earning 100K in USA and driving luxury cars

these aada mundal will never get over their dads...even if you buy them what ever they want they are like my first gown my dad brought is more precious

then they can go stay with dad only right..he will bluntly say "go and stay with husband and get ** hard..I cant bear you now"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

If you have it, your husband also have it.. right?? 

about superiority, maybe he is a bit old school.. usual ga first lo ela untamo, avi continue avthayi.. 

I may not be comfortably living in my old age….anduke decided that I had to work hard and take care of my health

42 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Ante mottam lagesava enti 

sSa_j@il  I believe in kaya kashtam and can stand on my feet….even I returned the little what my dad gave 

• Upvote 1