Whether Arranged or Love marriage, please share your experiences with your FIL

Shameless

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

May be a meme of 8 people and text that says 'ARRANGED MARRIAGE *MAVAYYA To ALLUDU Alludu gariki pranamaalu LOVE MARRIAGE BRAHMANANDA JOKES *MAVAYYA TO ALLUDU Intlo bewarse gaallu ekkuua aipoyaru'

Naa FIL ki anthaga English radhu, but he respects me a lot...sees me like I am a genius CITI_c$y..

Ekkuva feel avvaku ..  ee FIL, BIL lu neetho bane untaru.., offline lo ninnu eskuntaru..

Mari GOD la feel avvaku..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

every aada munja tells my father earning 1000 rupees and riding chetak scooter is much better than husband earning 100K in USA and driving luxury cars

these aada mundal will never get over their dads...even if you buy them what ever they want they are like my first gown my dad brought is more precious

then they can go stay with dad only right..he will bluntly say "go and stay with husband and get ** hard..I cant bear you now"

Every Girl gets over her dad after few years and values husband more than her dad… if she didn’t, it means that you are a bad husband 😂

14 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Ekkuva feel avvaku ..  ee FIL, BIL lu neetho bane untaru.., offline lo ninnu eskuntaru..

Mari GOD la feel avvaku..

Indians ayyunte feel ayyevadini kadhu bro

3 hours ago, Fish said:

My husband respects my dad but he thinks he is superior and landed from moon…..in fact my dad is very intelligent, with his little salary and extra gigs earned well and now living comfortably…..on other hand my husband may not have enough to live his old age comfortably 

Endukamma ninnu evaru chesukokapothey life ichina mogudini online forums lo ala matlaadathaavu....

10 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

he is like a father and he literally treats me like his son,  a rare and clean hearted person 

treating like son ante aaatcare annatte ga

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fish said:

My husband respects my dad but he thinks he is superior and landed from moon…..in fact my dad is very intelligent, with his little salary and extra gigs earned well and now living comfortably…..on other hand my husband may not have enough to live his old age comfortably 

Oka vaaram rojulu etanna po cheppakunda kukka lekka kalla meedha padthadu. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

He is more like a mentor to me.

Even though I disagree on lot of topics, I listen out of mere respect. 

Faculty Mentoring Undergraduates: The Nature, Development, and Benefits

Needhi oedha matti burra ani db lo andhrki telsa me fil mundhey pasigatti untadu. 😂