Please advise

BeerBob123

Hello folks, I have a genuine question. 
So the thing is we moved to US 4 years back in 2018 from Pune city in India. We had all luxuries in Pune with our own beautiful house in posh area and we were well settled there. My husband got onsite opportunity in Chicago so just to experience US life we moved here. Now when we moved here, the real struggle started. We had to start from zero like no car , no house, living in small rental apartment for initial 3years, etc etc. Still we were fine and was adjusting to it as we were very much clear that we will move back to pune after 6 years on h1b and we will have all our luxuries back.  Now came the turning point in life. My husband got apportunity from US based company who will file his GC this year.  When we discussed with some near n dear ones they all said its once in a lifetime opportunity and you should take it instead going back to India.
  But the basic expenses here goes around 5k dollars a month if we buy even a small townhome.
My husband is getting on an average 6k per month. I can't work still as on dependent visa with No EAD. We both are computer engineer from reputed pune University. My husband is 36 years old with experience of 11 years in the same field. 
 The amount we get (6k $) in hand monthly after tax cuttting, 
Are we getting a right range? Because its getting really difficult to save enough amount of money after a house purchase. It's a small townhome. Our average monthly expenses for basic needs, like house emi, property taxes, medical insurance, grossary , my 6 year old daughter' s extra curriculum activities etc are around 5.5 k...I am really confused. Shall we move back to Pune or shall we continue living here? Are we getting right amount of salary as per my husband's experience and post? 
Please share your thoughts on this and is it common to experience this here? Does it even get better or worse?

12 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

best solution pune lo unnayi anni ammi 10ngi ikada chinna townhome konadame

asale once in a lifetime opportunity

My cousin works for Accenture in India and is planning to pursue her MBA in Canada or USA. She has a GMAT score of 650. She got an admission offer in MBA from Ivey School of Business in London, Ontario., Canada.

Please share any feedback for this college and chances of getting a good job offer after completing her MBA.

Also, is it advisable to pursue MBA in USA  or Canada? What are her chances of getting into a good Business School with the 650 score?

45 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

My cousin works for Accenture in India and is planning to pursue her MBA in Canada or USA. She has a GMAT score of 650. She got an admission offer in MBA from Ivey School of Business in London, Ontario., Canada.

Please share any feedback for this college and chances of getting a good job offer after completing her MBA.

Also, is it advisable to pursue MBA in USA  or Canada? What are her chances of getting into a good Business School with the 650 score?

ask her to do in IBS hyderabad or NUS or NTU in singapore