Easy and most profitable businesses run by desis in the US

Anthasunyam

• 1 year later...

Ah, now that's a topic close to home! As a fellow desi navigating the entrepreneurial landscape in the US, I've seen some pretty lucrative ventures within our community.
First off, convenience stores are a tried-and-true business model that many desis have found success with. Then there's the restaurant scene, where serving up authentic desi flavors can really hit the spot for customers craving a taste of home. And let's not forget about the tech consulting hustle, where our skills and expertise can really shine.
Oh, and speaking of making things smoother, I recently stumbled upon the Me-Pos system. It's like having a secret weapon for streamlining your business operations. If you're curious to learn more, you can check it out online at https://me-pos.com/

31 minutes ago, AvramFaind said:

Ah, now that's a topic close to home! As a fellow desi navigating the entrepreneurial landscape in the US, I've seen some pretty lucrative ventures within our community.

like?