how to learn new technology

andhraf

Hi,

I am trying to change the technology which i am working on to a new technology. I want to learn that technology and get a job in that.

So meeku telisina tips and ideas share chestara like how I can learn properly so that I dont appear as a noob in job interviews or in job?

Meelo evaru anna successful ga technology change ayyi unte, meeru ela chesaru and what were the challenges? konchem share cheyyandi. Thanks

4 minutes ago, andhraf said:

Hi,

I am trying to change the technology which i am working on to a new technology. I want to learn that technology and get a job in that.

So meeku telisina tips and ideas share chestara like how I can learn properly so that I dont appear as a noob in job interviews or in job?

Meelo evaru anna successful ga technology change ayyi unte, meeru ela chesaru and what were the challenges? konchem share cheyyandi. Thanks

Single tip: take courses and practice. 

4 minutes ago, andhraf said:

Ante like certification courses and practice those topic?

Yes.. but asalu ye tech ki change avvalo decide avvu first… then you can look at ways to learn