Rights of daughter on fathers property

huma

9 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Did extensive research on this , my dad took loans to get his sisters married and took care of sisters kids education. 

But the sisters fought for a share when we decided to sell

saw so many lawyers 

bottom line is

1. If Ancestral property all the kids have equal right if no will and if kids have grand kids they will get a share.

2. if the it hard earned property , what ever the owner decides , he can even give it to a  dog , if no will all the property will go to kids and living spouse equally 

if you want to trouble the other party , can create fake Will and papers and drag to court and compromise in 5 years with some percentage. ( if you have resources ) 

Advice Don’t ever go to Local leader they will suck up the property 

we hardly had 4 crores property this is 10 years ago 

What if father died without any will & gifted that property to mother & mother is not willing to share the property to one of the kid? 

13 hours ago, huma said:

Cousin gadi brother-in-law property lo share ivvanu antunnadu. His wife has two siblings one brother and one sister.

Brother-in-law says that he took care of father so all property is for him nothing daughters and the Mother-in-law is 

in complete favour of her son. It looks like he already took his finger prints and transferred property to his name.

Property worth is close to 100 Cr.

Few months back edho law pass ayyindi gaa Supreme court lo...... Sister Court lo case veste she may win and screw his brother.. 

Oh sorry I think that was grand fathers property or ancestral property....... Dad will raasthe Son ki...... its hard to fight in court for her

If your FIL promised property as katnam, get them write on girls name when you are getting married….nothing rude in that….peoples decisions change over years 

my experience, we are 2 girls and one boy….dad has earned well and also my ammama wants to give property to grand kids (girls)….my dads property are 50times higher price than my grandmas 

dad wants to only give ammama property and get girls married and he did the same….ammama died 10 years back writing will on my moms name….now my mom doesn’t give us even if we are struggling and she says I will write will….problem is they are in too much love with their son and eventually my parents wants to secretly give even this to my brother…after their death they are not bothered what people think about them 

my sister says to leave it and we left it but I feel my parents have cheated and not kept their word….what happened to the morals they taught us….Now I believe that money brings true colors in people and never imagined that my family will get into disputes 

still I and sister take care of my parents…..sister helps them with local stuff like physical checkups,grocery…..I do Monterey help 

Edited by Fish
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fish said:

If your FIL promised property as katnam, get them write on girls name when you are getting married….nothing rude in that….peoples decisions change over years 

my experience, we are 2 girls and one boy….dad has earned well and also my ammama wants to give property to grand kids (girls)….my dads property are 50times higher price than my grandmas 

dad wants to only give ammama property and get girls married and he did the same….ammama died 10 years back writing will on my moms name….now my mom doesn’t give us even if we are struggling and she says I will write will….problem is they are in too much love with their son and eventually my parents wants to secretly give even this to my brother…after their death they are not bothered what people think about them 

my sister says to leave it and we left it but I feel my parents have cheated and not kept their word….what happened to the morals they taught us….Now I believe that money brings true colors in people and never imagined that my family will get into disputes 

still I and sister take care of my parents…..sister helps them with local stuff like physical checkups,grocery…..I do Monterey help 

Sorry to hear this...... This looks exactly like my grand mom story, i'm suprised this is still happening........ My grand mother has 2 siblings (One sister and One brother)....... Greatgrand father gave everything to his son and his son's kids........... Zero to his sisters(My grandmother and her sister).... aa days mentality telisinde gaa Only Son will carryforward the surname and his legacy ani.

My greatgrand father is a selfmade millionaire even back in 1980-90's days and standards....... His dad gave him 50 acres and he turned it into 300 acres...... Rajamundry side farm lands ivi...... Ippudu each acre minimum 1.5-4 crores untadi. (4 crores are for main Road side and 1.5 crores inside)..... His son has not been capable in business and he sold off 100 acres due to losses in last 20 years....... Still fairly in super rich league by today's standards.... even today he's worth 500-700 crores. 

19 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Sorry to hear this...... This looks exactly like my grand mom story, i'm suprised this is still happening........ My grand mother has 2 siblings (One sister and One brother)....... Greatgrand father gave everything to his son and his son's kids........... Zero to his sisters(My grandmother and her sister).... aa days mentality telisinde gaa Only Son will carryforward the surname and his legacy ani.

My greatgrand father is a selfmade millionaire even back in 1980-90's days and standards....... His dad gave him 50 acres and he turned it into 300 acres...... Rajamundry side farm lands ivi...... Ippudu each acre minimum 1.5-4 crores untadi. (4 crores are for main Road side and 1.5 crores inside)..... His son has not been capable in business and he sold off 100 acres due to losses in last 20 years....... Still faily in super rich league by today's standards.... even today he's worth 500-700 crores. 

Yup still happening 

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

Aaathulla katta, ee kaalam lo why would anyone even bother to reply to local leader if either party reaches.

Nenu chinnapudu chusee oddni oka gootle gaadu....illanti Broker settlements chestu Leader ani feel iyyetodu.

Ippudu aadni 10th class poradu kuda care cheyadu....

its not party reaching to ppl...i am  saying....involved parties( like siblings, sharehodlers) will reach out to local leaders antunna

10 hours ago, iddaritho said:

2. if the it hard earned property , what ever the owner decides , he can even give it to a  dog , if no will all the property will go to kids and living spouse equally 

Ee 2nd case lo isnt the mother automatically entitled to 50% of the property irrespective whatever the will the father writes, motham father istam etla avthadi even though its his hard earned property ?

55 minutes ago, Fish said:

Ippudu nuvvu, mee chelli mee naayana meeda partition suit file veyyendi.....okavela gelisthey.. goodwill kinda naaku 1% transfer cheyyandi...🤣

24 minutes ago, Fish said:

Yup still happening 

It happens everywhere. Even in Europe the kid with the best chance is given the inheritance. Reason why a lot of money in Europe is old money.

16 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

Ee 2nd case lo isnt the mother automatically entitled to 50% of the property irrespective whatever the will the father writes, motham father istam etla avthadi even though its his hard earned property ?

No automatic, if no legal heir/will entire to wife of the property owner and in case any son or daughter..Partition chestharu.

22 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ippudu nuvvu, mee chelli mee naayana meeda partition suit file veyyendi.....okavela gelisthey.. goodwill kinda naaku 1% transfer cheyyandi...🤣

Partition suit?

my dad and mom already registered everything on my brothers name…even though me and sis are not aware but my dad is well aware of all these laws….my dad is a very clever man 

My sis said only one thing, we shouldn’t fight or demand for anything…,parents should give it with love

29 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It happens everywhere. Even in Europe the kid with the best chance is given the inheritance. Reason why a lot of money in Europe is old money.

Periodic movies lo chusa….okavela boys Lekapothe, cousins ki velthundi as in downtown abbey 

37 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

No automatic, if no legal heir/will entire to wife of the property owner and in case any son or daughter..Partition chestharu.

no im not talking of a case where there's no will , im asking if the father wrote the will on some random person's name like his sister's son/daughter due to some kind of a manipulation , will the wife be still entitled to a portion of it 

1 hour ago, Fish said:

Partition suit?

my dad and mom already registered everything on my brothers name…even though me and sis are not aware but my dad is well aware of all these laws….my dad is a very clever man 

My sis said only one thing, we shouldn’t fight or demand for anything…,parents should give it with love

Oh woman...inkemundi akkada ivvataniki meeku, mee chelli gariki.....ur sister is a gem of a kind...time and nature will deliver the justice for you both sisters...

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

no im not talking of a case where there's no will , im asking if the father wrote the will on some random person's name like his sister's son/daughter due to some kind of a manipulation , will the wife be still entitled to a portion of it 

AS far as I know....no chance to wife if will excludes her from earned properties.....but u can always check lawrato for Indian laws and similar cases for reference..