Rights of daughter on fathers property

huma

11 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

AS far as I know....no chance to wife if will excludes her from earned properties.....but u can always check lawrato for Indian laws and similar cases for reference..

its not for me , one of my friends is in a similar situation , So I was just wondering what would happen in this case

5 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

its not for me , one of my friends is in a similar situation , So I was just wondering what would happen in this case

https://www.legalkart.com/legal-blog/what-rights-does-a-women-have-in-her-husband's-property-

Wife’s Rights on Husband’s Property in India

A wife is entitled to inherit an equal share of her husband’s property. However, if the husband has excluded her from his property through a will, she does not have a right to her husband’s property. Moreover, a wife has a right to her husband’s ancestral property. She has a right to reside in her marital home and a right to be maintained by her husband.

5 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

https://www.legalkart.com/legal-blog/what-rights-does-a-women-have-in-her-husband's-property-

Wife’s Rights on Husband’s Property in India

A wife is entitled to inherit an equal share of her husband’s property. However, if the husband has excluded her from his property through a will, she does not have a right to her husband’s property. Moreover, a wife has a right to her husband’s ancestral property. She has a right to reside in her marital home and a right to be maintained by her husband.

alright , thanks man

11 hours ago, Fish said:

Periodic movies lo chusa….okavela boys Lekapothe, cousins ki velthundi as in downtown abbey 

Even if they have sons, they will pick the one that has the best chance to succeed. In a way it is true even with Indian families. Two or more sons and there is a good chance that money won’t be distributed equally. Easier if the father has earned it himself. Even if it is ancestral and that property was managed and developed by the father, he can still write a will. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2022 at 12:01 PM, DummyVariable said:

Even if they have sons, they will pick the one that has the best chance to succeed. In a way it is true even with Indian families. Two or more sons and there is a good chance that money won’t be distributed equally. Easier if the father has earned it himself. Even if it is ancestral and that property was managed and developed by the father, he can still write a will. 

mari daughters ki equal rights ani enduku mottukuntunnaru?