Buyer backout 😰

usauae

54 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Rental ki home loan interest rate ki sambandham endhi vaa? If you can rent and it covers your monthly mortgage, go ahead and rent it… interest rates won’t change if you rent your house.. homestead exemption on property taxes will be lost.. 

nizamaa bro? UK lo aithe 25% down payment tho own-living ki aithe banks 1.4 to 1.6% interest ki isthaayi. Kaani Buy-to-let ki aithe maatram 3-4% minimum vuntundhi. Own house ni rent ki isthe G paal thengutaaru… if they come to know. Most Pakis and B’desis illegally manage but its not easy. Paiga all rental income is now taxed and added  to your main income which means you will normally loose 40% of rental income to taxman, as most Indians have good paying jobs that already ends up paying highest tax slabs

1 hour ago, usauae said:

Vunna illu 2.5% interest 

can I have it at the same interest while renting too ?

Yem talking man..naraalu cut ayipotynnay

rent ki interest yendi 

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

Yem talking man..naraalu cut ayipotynnay

rent ki interest yendi 

Ala kaadu bhayya. New home mortgage appudu is this your primary home ani adugutaru kada

1 hour ago, usauae said:

but new home tisukunappudu primary home aa ani adugutaru kada? Can we have 2 primary homes ?

2 primary homes aa ...bokkalo vestaru abbayi. ala aithe mana all tejams rechipotharu.

7 minutes ago, usauae said:

Ala kaadu bhayya. New home mortgage appudu is this your primary home ani adugutaru kada

Nuv ippudu unde home rent ki ivvu and move to the new home as planned.

Rents peak lo unnay ippudu so you will get decent

atla kaadu ankunte, just prepare to lose the deposit on your new home and stay where you are. But I were you, I would rent it out and move as planned

12 minutes ago, usauae said:

Signed a contract with redfinnow bhayya

Enduku bro valu chala takva pay chetsaru kada and redfinnow means they have to pay yiu kada 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Enduku bro valu chala takva pay chetsaru kada and redfinnow means they have to pay yiu kada 

Yes takkuve pay chestaru but with kids market lo list cheyyadam is pain and mainly sale ayyaka I need to stay in my current home until the new one is completed.

4 hours ago, usauae said:

Vunna illu 2.5% interest 

can I have it at the same interest while renting too ?

rate won’t change until you refinance as investment property