New job change suggestion

bettingbangarraju

Bhayyas, got new job offer with 20% more pay than current one and growth company, but my current company came up with matching offer and asking me to stay(very stable job).What do you suggest bayyas? stick where you are in life or take new challenge and keep moving ? I am 30 ,single.

11 minutes ago, bettingbangarraju said:

Bhayyas, got new job offer with 20% more pay than current one and growth company, but my current company came up with matching offer and asking me to stay(very stable job).What do you suggest bayyas? stick where you are in life or take new challenge and keep moving ? I am 30 ,single.

single kabatti go for growth

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bettingbangarraju said:

stay bro…kotha company lo u may not get that respect…challenge ante cutrent job lo kuda u can take challenges if u want..

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

stay bro…kotha company lo u may not get that respect…challenge ante cutrent job lo kuda u can take challenges if u want..

great point bro, but manalo fire taggindi same routine work valla

26 minutes ago, bettingbangarraju said:

kotha Job ki vellu. go with good terms, you can come back and join if you are not satisfied with new place. its common here rehires. Rehire later  is better than accepting counter offer. I have moved out from company A, Joined company B, stayed there for year, then Joined backed to company A different team and different role.. Key is having good contacts at company A. if you have worked enough in a company it shouldn't be a problem. 2 cents.

Depends on ur terms with ur mgr. now they know u were looking around. If its good mgr, they will understand. Else, they may cause problems