Nako doubt stocks owner gurinchi

anna_vendy

Oka normal TV analyst Twitter gurus can predict Amma zan can fall from 4000 to 2000...

Why Jeff bezos can't sell AR 4000 and buy back later with bunch of analyst under him.

8 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

All the ppl who predict are losers who can’t predict their next moment of life itself.

Na ? Ardam ayinda?

12 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

Oka normal TV analyst Twitter gurus can predict Amma zan can fall from 4000 to 2000...

Why Jeff bezos can't sell AR 4000 and buy back later with bunch of analyst under him.

10 analysts , each analyst 10 times predict chesthe , andhulo may be 1 time correct audhi emo.1/100  is basically a fluke 

If bezos listens to them , he has to post in db , " anna what stocks should I buy now,  lost 50% of my portfolio . Should I buy vatta coin ani ?"

Analysts are no superior to these folks . Most of the analysts said amazon will fail big time when it started e-commerce. And no one understood AWS.

• Haha 1

Oh my god .... as a major shareholder and leadership position you cannot sell and buy like that . SEC wont allow ...
you have to inform to market/SEC first if you are selling .... it is okay for normal employees but not for  key individuals in the company.
when CEO/COO sell stock what that means is they do not have confidence in their own company and market reacts very adversely to this. Buying back shares from individual companies show the strength of the company that they are able to make profits

Friend, aa analyst anta thopu ayte he will no longer be doing analysis for public but start a hedge fund or something