Indian media is so disgusting.

Raven_Rayes

this b1tch insists that she's from chennai, and yet is pretending that A Raja called for separate TN.

looks like entire english media is trying to paint Raja as calling for separatism.

even though ethnonationalism puts me off, Tamils definitely have a case to demand to go separate from India. Given their status as persecuted group in more than one nation

reaction of north Indians (and I'm sure a lot of Telugus too, when they find out) to this brilliant speech by Raja makes me want TN to go alone even more.

Anyway A Raja was calling for more federalism, but separate TN is a dream worth dreaming. May be some day.

11 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

even though ethnonationalism puts me off, Tamils definitely have a case to demand to go separate from India. Given their status as persecuted group in more than one nation

reaction of north Indians (and I'm sure a lot of Telugus too, when they find out) to this brilliant speech by Raja makes me want TN to go alone even more.

Anyway A Raja was calling for more federalism, but separate TN is a dream worth dreaming. May be some day.

confused , unprincipled guy. "reaction of north indians" make me do this, reaction of andhras make me do this.  No original thought. no understading of the world. Tamils meet all definition of a nation and are entitled to a nation - state of their own like Telugu people. If they want to be part of union then union must protect their sense of nation. This kind of broad minded thinking is lacking in narsi.

He thinks giving tamils a seperate nation-state is a charity or some reactionary thing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

confused , unprincipled guy. "reaction of north indians" make me do this, reaction of andhras make me do this.  No original thought. no understading of the world. Tamils meet all definition of a nation and are entitled to a nation - state of their own like Telugu people. If they want to be part of union then union must protect their sense of nation. This kind of broad minded thinking is lacking in narsi.

He thinks giving tamils a seperate nation-state is a charity or some reactionary thing.

dumbfcuk. ethnonationalism is still one of the biggest driver of fascist tendencies. Liberalism can't keep up with the hate that cultural warriors like you generate on demand. your types disgust me, as much as Sanghis.

IMO Tamils have suffered enough to excuse them of harbouring such tendencies as a defense mechanism. idiots like you want to force fit lessons learned from Tamils, on to another ethnic group. Never mind that not even 10 Telugu speaking persons would agree with your demand for separate nation in an anonymous group. Whereas 50% of Tamils (politically active ones) would have no problem discussing separate nation for Tamils as a future possibility. It's one of the support systems for Tamils who are being prosecuted in other nations.

you trying to drown me out with your bs is not going to change the minds of Telugu people on the topic of ethnonationalism. you'll remain a lone idiot looking to pick up fights over trivial bs because nobody even gives a fcuk to what you are saying.

btw, nation has no 'definition', and no group (religious, cultural, linguistic) is 'entitled' to a nation. this is the kind of backward ass medieval bs that gives you the goosebumps I guess. sad life.

A Raja what an amazing speaker. absolutely wonderful to listen to this guy. Reminds me of KCR. similar irreverent delivery with caustic remarks.

except Raja is from a dalit community, and not a dora. which makes it even sweeter.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

confused , unprincipled guy. "reaction of north indians" make me do this, reaction of andhras make me do this.  No original thought. no understading of the world.

Did you take into consideration that 'Andhras' in question were trying to impose their cultural nationalism on a group? lmao.

Tamils want to be left alone. Andhras want TG to join them, and they do this by mocking TG, not by building bridges.. Big difference.

stop trying to put words in my mouth. Go talk to your TG brothers and convince them. No point shouting at me.

for eg. you yourself are quick to point to the hate posts Halwa does, but I don't see you trolling RedThupaki, DesiPokiri (what a scumbag), or many hate filled Andhra posters in this forum. Why? because you are a language fascist.

I'm actually surprised not a single TG poster has unloaded on you. you with your fake TG dalit concern is just too irritating for them to even process I guess. So they just look past the bs you generate. lmao.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Did you take into consideration that 'Andhras' in question were trying to impose their cultural nationalism on a group? lmao.

Tamils want to be left alone. Andhras want TG to join them, and they do this by mocking TG, not by building bridges.. Big difference.

stop trying to put words in my mouth. Go talk to your TG brothers and convince them. No point shouting at me.

for eg. you yourself are quick to point to the hate posts Halwa does, but I don't see you trolling RedThupaki, DesiPokiri (what a scumbag), or many hate filled Andhra posters in this forum. Why? because you are a language fascist.

I'm actually surprised not a single TG poster has unloaded on you. you with your fake TG dalit concern is just too irritating for them to even process I guess. So they just look past the bs you generate. lmao.

10gera picchi mental ga. There is no identity called andhra - its a caste based identity you and your cousin and ilk like that create.

what is TG identity then ? IF linguistic political identity is anaethma then TG is accent based political identity - it is talking languagep politics to ridiculous levels. Most of people like you, halwa are full of caste resentments and petty minded fellows.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera picchi mental ga. There is no identity called andhra - its a caste based identity you and your cousin and ilk like that create.

what is TG identity then ? IF linguistic political identity is anaethma then TG is accent based political identity - it is talking languagep politics to ridiculous levels. Most of people like you, halwa are full of caste resentments and petty minded fellows.

I dont give a fcuk dude.

ask your TG brothers what their identity comes from.. why ask me? go have a productive discussion with fellow TG brothers, instead of shouting like a fcuking buffoon at someone who's unrelated to ap/tg

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

what will you expect from sanghi

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I dont give a fcuk dude.

ask your TG brothers what their identity comes from.. why ask me? go have a productive discussion with fellow TG brothers, instead of shouting like a fcuking buffoon at someone who's unrelated to ap/tg

you are so satisfied that some scum like you in TG hate andhra. Thats all you care for - hate andhra. sankalu guddhu kuntav. Other than that you are aath care about TG. I beong there. You have no understanding where I or anyone who really cares talk about. piccha na yeddi ga. kamma hater - thats onluy your identity - nothing else really.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are so satisfied that some scum like you in TG hate andhra. Thats all you care for - hate andhra. sankalu guddhu kuntav. Other than that you are aath care about TG. I beong there. You have no understanding where I or anyone who really cares talk about. piccha na yeddi ga. kamma hater - thats onluy your identity - nothing else really.

yeah. you belong there, but no one from there wants to 'engage' with your bs. lmao.

you are left losing your sh1t on people unrelated to the place you are from. nice cope moron.

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

ethnonationalism is a reactionary movement only, duh!

It is understandable that Tamils are harbouring reactionaries coz they've suffered a lot.

go convince TG people first before mouthing off about Telugu nation, moron.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah. you belong there, but no one from there wants to 'engage' with your bs. lmao.

you are left losing your sh1t on people unrelated to the place you are from. nice cope moron.

B@stard narsi., I have never met a person who openly celebrates hatred and division becuase it satisfied his caste feelings. You are going to HELL you scumbag.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

B@stard narsi., I have never met a person who openly celebrates hatred and division becuase it satisfied his caste feelings. You are going to HELL you scumbag.

lmao. I've never met a dumber person who claims he's from IIT too. such is life.