Trending post about working with Indians in IT

tennisluvrredux

10 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Right, so mari manam ala ikkadiki opportunity kosam ochinappudu what right do we have to take it away from others due to our proclivity towards hiring people that belong to our ethnic group, caste, regional  background etc. Aren't we stealing some other immigrant's opportunity by doing so? That's what the article is alluding to overall

MS & GooG founders need to answer why they placed Satya & Sunder at such positions when desi are so pathetic. 

Sare edo thelika appoint chesaru, at least now its not too late they can fire them and appointment the mighty "Domestic" management folks from  Stanford, MIT or harvard,

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Openly preferring a certain ethnic group or caste might be totally okay in India, but when doing in the US it's not encouraged and in fact highly frowned upon. 

This is a well known issue, why is the executive mgmt or senior mgmt or founders not bothered?

So if people want to work here, it's best they don't indulge in such practices which expose a particular group's bias openly. People are more aware now than before about how these corporate practices work, and there's already a backlash against continuing such practices in the name of increasing productivity. 

It's not about patriotism or such BS here, it's about having a very fundamental right to work life balance which is being lost out due to the increasing number of Indians in IT as most of us don't really care about having a work-life balance anyway, contrary to the locals here. 

And non-IT lo how indians are taking away jobs bro

15 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Not exactly disgusted by my heritage but quite disgusted by some of the antics some of those people display. 

You seem to belong to that category, did I hit a never. ouch

going off alex jones GIF

6 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

What do you mean by Domestic in this context bhayya

I guess you live in the US. What does domestic/local workers mean to you. Please let me know that first

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

I guess you live in the US. What does domestic/local workers mean to you. Please let me know that first

Simple terms lo GC/USC ??

or 

kullam kulla . . . tellollaa ?

or ironically people born in that city/area 🙂

55 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

It’s happening with thella management as well.. they want who can work day n night without complaining.. so hiring only d e s I s .. I personally heard saying this by thella management .. thellolu weekend or late night cheyye lantey within one month la vadili dobbesthunnaru 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Simple terms lo GC/USC ??

or 

kullam kulla . . . tellollaa ?

or ironically people born in that city/area 🙂

There you go

bhayya charitra thodithe, endhuk le papam native americans 

vallani kadilisthe cheptharu,  plaque infected rugs lo chutti ela * * * * * * * . Evadi g kinda black vadiki thelidu. 

India lo kada data center or semi conductor plant ku lands ivvandra ante lands isthunna farmers andhariki technical/white collar jobs ivvali ani farmers, vallaki support ga local leaders gallu locals ki 50% job reservation ivvali that white collar tech jobs ivvali annattu untadhi katha.

This is already 2022 bhayya, by 2032 or by max 2042 its all going to be AI and machines. Local, native lantivi emi undav, already covid valla most of the things became virtual, inka next Mettaverse ane adhutha prapancham lo ayina localites ku seperate constitution leka constipation thevali 😜 

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

There you go

ante GC/USC ayithe reservation and privileged antava, super talented, low cost, highest productivity, terrific creativity, highly sophisticated who add value to the company brand and well mannered, godly natured antava. . jk @3$%  easy bro

Just now, Tomb__ayya said:

ante GC/USC ayithe reservation and privileged antava, super talented, low cost, highest productivity, terrific creativity, highly sophisticated who add value to the company brand and well mannered, godly natured antava. . jk @3$%  easy bro

Then why are our people so desperate to apply for GC/USC bhayya, why not continue to work forever on H1B or some other work visa since they seem to be the most "talented" as per your observation. #~`

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Then why are our people so desperate to apply for GC/USC bhayya, why not continue to work forever on H1B or some other work visa since they seem to be the most "talented" as per your observation. #~`

So that, visa/immigration issues undav, career/work meeda inka inka ekkuva focus ekkava pettochu, enchakka, next oche H1 gallani thokkochu, vallu pade kashtalu chusi hamayya nenu thappinchukunna ani atma santrupthi pondochu, inka chaala

dhachamu-kuppalu.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

But manollu chese pichi panulu gurinchi antava I totally agree with you.

Like Queue cutting, rest room soap dobbeyadam, office party/outing ki family motham theskochi dobbi thinatam, pantry lo desk meedha evaranna employee birthday celebration lo cake unte intiki parcel thekelladam, Kroger/Costco/grocery stores lo free fruits/snacks tho family motham lunch/dinner kani cheyadam. Dress motham masala kamputho office ku ravadam, bath cheyakunda office ravadam

dhachamu-kuppalu.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

So that, visa/immigration issues undav, career/work meeda inka inka ekkuva focus ekkava pettochu, enchakka, next oche H1 gallani thokkochu, vallu pade kashtalu chusi hamayya nenu thappinchukunna ani atma santrupthi pondochu, inka chaala

dhachamu-kuppalu.gif

Ee gif emanna audio function lo daa? Ultimate undi gif

• Haha 1