Sam rao

Higher_Purpose

1 hour ago, jaathiratnalu said:

ento artam kaaledu.. clear ga cheputara??

Nothing she made fun of pooja with her brainless frnds when pooja said her acct got hacked after making comments that sam is not pretty.. now sam also saying her acct got hacked or glitch .. evaridhi thappu evaridhi right ekkada? 😂 dongalu dongale

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Nothing she made fun of pooja with her brainless frnds when pooja said her acct got hacked after making comments that sam is not pretty.. now sam also saying her acct got hacked or glitch .. evaridhi thappu evaridhi right ekkada? 😂 dongalu dongale

sam's friends are awesome. they supported her right through her divorce. you'll be lucky if you have such friends.

pooja seems like someone full of herself. admitted she has great hair and a great body, but nothing else.

6 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

sam has great friends, because she is an awesome person.

pooja on the other hand, only idiots who fap to her pic came to defend her online. lmao.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sam's friends are awesome. they supported her right through her divorce. you'll be lucky if you have such friends.

pooja seems like someone full of herself. admitted she has great hair and a great body, but nothing else.

gudumba-shankar-brahmi.gif

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Biitch got owned lol karma hits back

how's this getting owned? she didnt call someone ugly, did she?

she probably has a crush on KTR, and posted something she saved on her phone by mistake.

once I accidentally sent 5-10 msgs to everyone in my whatsapp. they were pics that I stored in my mobile. I was wading through knee deep water while trying to listen to a podcast and didn't realize tht I sent them until I reached ground.

9 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Biitch got owned lol karma hits back

why is she a b1tch... tell that first? she seems super sweet actually. like annoyingly sweet and friendly.

compared to Pooja, who definitely has a b1tch face. pretty sure she has no friends too. hehe..

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how's this getting owned? she didnt call someone ugly, did she?

she probably has a crush on KTR, and posted something she saved on her phone by mistake.

once I accidentally sent 5-10 msgs to everyone in my whatsapp. they were pics that I stored in my mobile. I was wading through knee deep water while trying to listen to a podcast and didn't realize tht I sent them until I reached ground.

Same pic same post ktr kuda esadu...oka phone tho ppst cheyaboi inkokari phone tho post chesaru evaro

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfmLh14sZ6f/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Just now, RaaoSaab said:

Same pic same post ktr kuda esadu...oka phone tho ppst cheyaboi inkokari phone tho post chesaru evaro

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfmLh14sZ6f/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

aithey they have the same social media handlers. anthey.

deeniki pooja's piece of sh1t comment ki link aithey ledhu. Pooja b1tch ani clear ga aa rojey proved ani chepthunna.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why is she a b1tch... tell that first? she seems super sweet actually. like annoyingly sweet and friendly.

compared to Pooja, who definitely has a b1tch face. pretty sure she has no friends too. hehe..

For me, anyone who makes her friends post messages on insta calling other women as sluts and b1tches, are b1tches to me. Samantha is exactly that. 

Don’t care about Pooja. Not a fan of her. Even if it was Sri reddy in Pooja’s place, I would say the same things.

11 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

For me, anyone who makes her friends post messages on insta calling other women as sluts and b1tches, are b1tches to me. Samantha is exactly that. 

Don’t care about Pooja. Not a fan of her. Even if it was Sri reddy in Pooja’s place, I would say the same things.

who called Pooja 's1ut' and 'b1tch'? chinmayi did? or nandini reddy?