CUba to embrace the most progressive family code

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga @Raven_Rayes your liberals could not even protect right of women over her body.

has China legalized homosexual partnerships? lmao. enduku ra babu neeku ee sollu antha.

liberals ni emanna thittuko.. but communists ni alternative ga soopinchatam comedy.

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

okka mukka ardham kaledhu bro..Brahmi Venky GIF - Brahmi Venky Raviteja GIFs

Evadiki kdua ardam kadu oka pattu na...atu tippi itu tippi family code ki language ae reason ani conclude chestadu...

• Upvote 1

first stop pretending like you are a communist ra babu.. chaala ebbet ga undhi nee post lu choosthuntey.

I hate communists, sure.. but you are not even a communist. you are an ethnonationalist.

Russia invading Ukraine is good because they share similar culture annappudey expose aypoyaav. inka cover drive lu enduku?

nuvvu anukuney 'Telugu Desam' eppatiki raadhu. because neeku mee TG tammulatho maatladataaniki shaking akkada.. Ekkado Chennai vaadini tag cheskuntu nee Telugu abhimanam ni prove cheskovaala ani try chesthunnav siggu lekunda.

go and beg your TG brothers to join with you to form a Telugu nation. lmao.

who told you I'm liberal?

I'm liberal only in the most basic political sense, because I care about individual rights over group rights. I have nothing to do with the liberal order. Its like a church with its patrons, and I'm not one of them.

ofcourse I'm also liberal in economics because it's the most developed economic/financial model, constantly trying to correct itself. No other economic model even comes close..

Look at Fed response to inflation in the US. Its an example of keynesian economics which is what is practiced by liberals in power. China copies it. It has no 'communist' economic model.

there are economic experiments going on around the world in small scale that try to operate outside of the liberal economic order, and I wish them success.. but they always don't seem to scale well. And I'm not ideologically blind to accept something just because it feels good to me. I'm not a fool like you are.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Evadiki kdua ardam kadu oka pattu na...atu tippi itu tippi family code ki language ae reason ani conclude chestadu...

ee madhya leftist ani cheppu kuntunnadu ley.

bayata communist latho velli 'Telugu desam' ani vaagadantey, mokham meedha oosthaaru ani telvadu bidda ki.

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

has China legalized homosexual partnerships? lmao. enduku ra babu neeku ee sollu antha.

liberals ni emanna thittuko.. but communists ni alternative ga soopinchatam comedy.

Cuba ante china atav endhira burra thakkuva kula picchi nayala. China allows woman abortion anytime they want. what are your jokers anarchists doing ? have they ever acheived anything depsite living in super wealthy countries.

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

who told you I'm liberal?

I'm liberal only in the most basic political sense, because I care about individual rights over group rights. I have nothing to do with the liberal order. Its like a church with its patrons, and I'm not one of them.

ofcourse I'm also liberal in economics because it's the most developed economic/financial model, constantly trying to correct itself. No other economic model even comes close..

Look at Fed response to inflation in the US. Its an example of keynesian economics which is what is practiced by liberals in power. China copies it. It has no 'communist' economic model.

there are economic experiments going on around the world in small scale that try to operate outside of the liberal economic order, and I wish them success.. but they always don't seem to scale well. And I'm not ideologically blind to accept something just because it feels good to me. I'm not a fool like you are.

Do you suffer with a multi personal disorder. Only few days back you claimed you are neo liberal. Just a few days back.

Shut up about china. You have no clue what you talk.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

language ante TDP ane brama pade picchi nayala gaadu digaadu. Delhi baanchan gaadu.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Do you suffer with a multi personal disorder. Only few days back you claimed you are neo liberal. Just a few days back.

Shut up about china. You have no clue what you talk.

neoliberal in economics. yes. that's what I claim today also.

China is an ethnonationalist authoritarian state that deserves zero respect.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Cuba ante china atav endhira burra thakkuva kula picchi nayala. China allows woman abortion anytime they want. what are your jokers anarchists doing ? have they ever acheived anything depsite living in super wealthy countries.

so its okay to prosecute homosexuals if woman are allowed to abort? lmao.

14 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

language ante TDP ane brama pade picchi nayala gaadu digaadu. Delhi baanchan gaadu.

Arey chatak….TDP evadra madhyalo Ki lagindi ?

Language ante TDP ani nee mind la baaga set ayindi…anduke pratidaniki language ani, self respect ani savamingutunav