Highest Record Hundi Collections in TTD | 6 cr in One Day

areyentiraidhi

5 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

is it really worth fpr people to drop that much amount in the hundi??  What exactly is the govt doing with that money??

anonymous ga inkedhaina cheyyochu kadha ee rich people instead of throwing into the hundi..Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

Just now, Shameless said:

is it really worth fpr people to drop that much amount in the hundi??  What exactly is the govt doing with that money??

anonymous ga inkedhaina cheyyochu kadha ee rich people instead of throwing into the hundi..Problematic Thinking GIF - Problematic Thinking Contemplate GIFs

Is it really worth to loot that much money and lands in the name of Christian missionaries ? 

Bakthula nammakam valladhi, Tirupati provides many services like free food, donating to education etc 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Is it really worth to loot that much money and lands in the name of Christian missionaries ? 

Bakthula nammakam valladhi, Tirupati provides many services like free food, donating to education etc 

I don't want to pull religion into this bro...I would have responded the same if someone has posted about a church or a mosque..how much of that money is genuinely used for better purposes??

Bhakthula nammakam I agree but what I heard in the past and what I saw with my naked eyes is different from genuine offering to God...not to say all of them are the equal..

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I don't want to pull religion into this bro...I would have responded the same if someone has posted about a church or a mosque..how much of that money is genuinely used for better purposes??

Bhakthula nammakam I agree but what I heard in the past and what I saw with my naked eyes is different from genuine offering to God...not to say all of them are the equal..

Hundi lo veyyadam is long back tradition bro which temples use that money for making ornaments for gods or some free services, day ki 6 crores tho deshanni marcheyygalama?

420 jaggu gade vela kotlu scam chesadu alanti vallu kakkali first not temples 

11 minutes ago, Shameless said:

9 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

adhi ala gaddi pettu... hindu religion ante pratodu egeskoni vastadu

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Hundi lo veyyadam is long back tradition bro which temples use that money for making ornaments for gods or some free services, day ki 6 crores tho deshanni marcheyygalama?

420 jaggu gade vela kotlu scam chesadu alanti vallu kakkali first not temples 

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

adhi ala gaddi pettu... hindu religion ante pratodu egeskoni vastadu

I understand the tradition and I do donate when I go to a temple...I think somewhere I missed to mention that some people just throw huge amounts of money into the hundi as anonymous...I am only referring to those people bro...

back in 2007 when I went to Tirupathi, I saw a guy (I think he was the servant) dropped few bags of cash and just escaped out...

I never talked anything against hindu religion bro...I am sorry if you guys have mistaken

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I understand the tradition and I do donate when I go to a temple...I think somewhere I missed to mention that some people just throw huge amounts of money into the hundi as anonymous...I am only referring to those people bro...

back in 2007 when I went to Tirupathi, I saw a guy (I think he was the servant) dropped few bags of cash and just escaped out...

I never talked anything against hindu religion bro...I am sorry if you guys have mistaken

Many rich ppl don’t trust people bro , they trust Tirumala Balaji, it’s people who hurt other people so they instead believe god and donate to him as they might have benefited in their businesses keeping hope on him , nothing wrong right. 

Tirupati is just a drop in an ocean if you compare the Christian missionaries looting across the world. British valla kante ekkuva tinnayi Christian church Lu 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Many rich ppl don’t trust people bro , they trust Tirumala Balaji, it’s people who hurt other people so they instead believe god and donate to him as they might have benefited in their businesses keeping hope on him , nothing wrong right. 

Tirupati is just a drop in an ocean if you compare the Christian missionaries looting across the world. British valla kante ekkuva tinnayi Christian church Lu 

Yes bro...I might not have seen this way...you are true sometimes people like to do better things anonymous when they see huge gains...I get your point now..

coming to missionaries and also the mosques, whatever you said is true...the top people are the beneficiaries of all the donations given my lower and middle class people...

I used to attend a church close to my home along with my wife's family...this church used to get enormous donations and almost every month the pastor and his family go on international trips to different countries and they still post their pics on FB...the entire family enjoys the elite privileges provided by the church...1st class air travel, 7-star hotel stays, premium rental cars, etc..knowing all these, I said to my wife that I don't feel comfortable attending the church anymore and even she stopped too.. 

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Yes bro...I might not have seen this way...you are true sometimes people like to do better things anonymous when they see huge gains...I get your point now..

coming to missionaries and also the mosques, whatever you said is true...the top people are the beneficiaries of all the donations given my lower and middle class people...

I used to attend a church close to my home along with my wife's family...this church used to get enormous donations and almost every month the pastor and his family go on international trips to different countries and they still post their pics on FB...the entire family enjoys the elite privileges provided by the church...1st class air travel, 7-star hotel stays, premium rental cars, etc..knowing all these, I said to my wife that I don't feel comfortable attending the church anymore and even she stopped too.. 

okay baa not arguing just saying anthe in big picture 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Difference is the money is spent on spreading the religion and missionary activities..TTD doesnt do missionary activities so money goes to goshala, daily annadanam,swami seva,facilities for people visiting ,running buses from tirupati to tirumala ,employee salaries etc

1 minute ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Difference is the money is spent on spreading the religion and missionary activities..TTD doesnt do missionary activities so money goes to goshala, daily annadanam,swami seva,facilities for people visiting ,running buses from tirupati to tirumala ,employee salaries etc

Thanks bro..I heard from someone local that some part of the money is misused..

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Thanks bro..I heard from someone local that some part of the money is misused..

yes govt trying to mingify the money and use it for navaratnalu

• Haha 1