Ponniyin Selvan teaser

The_Mentalist

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

entanna cheppindeh cheptunnav.. baaga hurt ayyav ga.

nenu inka baahubali gurinchi emi anakundaney.. already page lu page lu raasesa ley adhi oka boku cinema ani.. inka naaku opika ledhu aa chethha gurinchi maatlada taaniki. lmao.

Ayyo ippudu tamil olla paithyam gurinchi nen matladuthunte nu topic endhuku diverting anna

ippud chep anna nen thappu chesana

tamil paithyam undhi teaser lo ani evar individual ga express cheyodha anna?

mi cult ochi nan champesthara anna?

Just now, The_Mentalist said:

Ayyo ippudu tamil olla paithyam gurinchi nen matladuthunte nu topic endhuku diverting anna

ippud chep anna nen thappu chesana

tamil paithyam undhi teaser lo ani evar individual ga express cheyodha anna?

mi cult ochi nan champesthara anna?

lmao. kaanivvu.

box office lo chillara erukuney vaadi laaga unnav. already adigindhey adigi visikisthunnav.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. kaanivvu.

box office lo chillara erukuney vaadi laaga unnav. already adigindhey adigi visikisthunnav.

Ayyo cheppanna

tamil paithyam teaser lo undhi ante

nerama anna?

mi cult ochi nan champesthara?

answer chese varuku adugutha anna

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

teaser bagundi

AR Rahman and Mani sir deadly combo

but @1:02 aa war scene marina beach lo teesara endi lol @3$%

felt the same.. comedy ga undi lol

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

soodu soododdu, I have no issue. paithyam antey cheppa.

you realize tamils make movie for themselves. Not to please others.

but mani is an exception. Tamil society has moved past him, so he has to make movies that appeal to all Indians while borrowing from Tamil literature. its fine. I'm just saying.

Yera ethnolinguistic scumbag. Filmas oka "abstract institution" (your words) ain language kosam thiyyatam endhira.?siggu ledhu ethno nationalist . And what is tamil society ? how can there be a language based scoeityy ra ethno scumbag.@3$%

51 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yera ethnolinguistic scumbag. Filmas oka "abstract institution" (your words) ain language kosam thiyyatam endhira.?siggu ledhu ethno nationalist . And what is tamil society ? how can there be a language based scoeityy ra ethno scumbag.@3$%

when there are caste based societys across india, why can't there be a language based society? 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bantu04 said:

when there are caste based societys across india, why can't there be a language based society?

he has an entirely different problem from others in this thread. its quite puerile actually.

others here hate Tamils. This guy uses Tamils to lecture to Telugus about how they should organize themselves. and mixes up arguments on politics and art.

but he's not worried about racist comments on tamils. His only attempt is to leverage their experience to push his agenda. which is united Telugu nation. even if TG doesn't want to. He now seems to think he can superimpose what I said about politics with what I said on artistic expression, and prove that I'm a hypocrite. the guy is a moron.

his main aim is to impress me. unfortunately I have high standards. and this guy argues like a kid who is furious that others (I, for instance) are using his toys.

25 minutes ago, bantu04 said:

why can't there be a language based society?

he wants exactly that. even at the cost of enforcing it politically.

he won't say that authoritarian part loud, and instead couch it in silly cringe expressions about how 'language is this, that blah blah'...

but given how aggressive he is against people who disagree with him, its obvious where his heart lies.

It doesn't lie in convincing others of his pov. not in fine tuning his arguments towards his pet cause. It lies in purely insisting in loud vulgar style that he's right, and that any other pov means you hate Andhras. the guy is a joke.

1 hour ago, bantu04 said:

Ofcourse there will be language based societies. In fact language is the basis of many nations or most of the nations as well. I am mocking that clown narsi who ridicules Telugu people even aspiring for a soceity or nation based on their language but has no problems when it comes to tamils.

39 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he wants exactly that. even at the cost of enforcing it politically.

he won't say that authoritarian part loud, and instead couch it in silly cringe expressions about how 'language is this, that blah blah'...

but given how aggressive he is against people who disagree with him, its obvious where his heart lies.

It doesn't lie in convincing others of his pov. not in fine tuning his arguments towards his pet cause. It lies in purely insisting in loud vulgar style that he's right, and that any other pov means you hate Andhras. the guy is a joke.

Why are you saying tamil society, tamil people then. A nation is a people. Ninnu convincing endhira chaalu gadivi. Have you ever talked to me like an individual - you act like you are talking to a caste when you talk to me.

• 2 months later...