Why these bollywood heroines are sollu karching about vijay devarakonda?

JollyReddy

3 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

VD is okay actor compared to nani, he dsnt even know how to utter a proper Telugu dialogue without his lazy slang. 

His interviews are dum-b too half baked trying to portray himself as nepo victim, irony is he himself promoted nepotism by launching and promoting his own brother. 

To become any star in any industry one should know to stay grounded without athi, that’s how amitabh bacchan to chiranjeevi to rajinikanth are born. 

VD can only become a dabba rayudu like mohan babu in future nothing more vuu

That is true but these days that athi is needed I guess ! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

That is true but these days that athi is needed I guess ! 

Then he is also a nepo star baa nothing more better he should stop crying and give hit like rc, Aa, ntr, lolbob or pk

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Then he is also a nepo star baa nothing more better he should stop crying and give hit like rc, Aa, ntr, lolbob or pk

He used to do that about struggles, which is true- see the timeline....

Now he doesn't.. 

4 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Bro MB good looking eh le and tall too.. urikene antha market aithe raadu though his film these are running purely on MB charm.

His movies won't work outside of Telugu states ... Mostly AP only... Zero acting skills... He is smart to make same rotta movies, vulgar comedy with heroines and score a "hit" every year.... 5 years in a row.... Pentalogy completed.

Even his dubbed movies won't run anywhere... Tell me why north girls aren't watching his dubing movies also?