Day one on-site

megadheera

16 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Aunty team manager inka sathayisthunada? Yes cheppava endhi 😂 

Dude. You are on my ignore list. Already cheppa ekkuva kastapadaku ani. Anyhow Naku patience chala takkuva. I have reported and he got warning. It’s been long time. 

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

Dude. You are on my ignore list. Already cheppa ekkuva kastapadaku ani. Anyhow Naku patience chala takkuva. I have reported and he got warning. It’s been long time. 

Endhi kastapadedhi bongu andwer lenapudu. Urkine conclude cheyaku eve tagginchaku. Chal 

4 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Endhi kastapadedhi bongu andwer lenapudu. Urkine conclude cheyaku eve tagginchaku. Chal 

Why there should be an answer ? I think twice before I say something and I would not conclude anything without observation. 

Just because this is an anonymous DB and you think you can comment in your style, You are are dumb enough to think everyone gets along with you. Definitely you can't throw this attitude at your workplace or with your peers (if you have any). You very well know the consequences. I ignore most of your comments and still here you are expecting an answer for my previous posts. I remember you posted something about your looks and how depressed you are about that. And is the only reason I could remember your ID. Instead of working on overcoming your insecurities you are trying to live with your false confidence. I don't have any grudge on your ID. I still pity you. No one will tell adults how to grow up. you have to learn by yourself. Inthakanna cheppe opika teerika levu. Ardam chesukuni bagupadithe padu or else ni karma. Comment something to satisfy your ego and be a dumbass forever.

13 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Why there should be an answer ? I think twice before I say something and I would not conclude anything without observation. 

Just because this is an anonymous DB and you think you can comment in your style, You are are dumb enough to think everyone gets along with you. Definitely you can't throw this attitude at your workplace or with your peers (if you have any). You very well know the consequences. I ignore most of your comments and still here you are expecting an answer for my previous posts. I remember you posted something about your looks and how depressed you are about that. And is the only reason I could remember your ID. Instead of working on overcoming your insecurities you are trying to live with your false confidence. I don't have any grudge on your ID. I still pity you. No one will tell adults how to grow up. you have to learn by yourself. Inthakanna cheppe opika teerika levu. Ardam chesukuni bagupadithe padu or else ni karma. Comment something to satisfy your ego and be a dumbass forever.

Sodhi chadive time ledhu.